MONTAGE #1

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

you normally pull your aim into the ground like that? 

866a4d120af051537636b7b5bb957503.gif

KEK

True story, he PM’ed me and asked “are my hacks obvious here?”  I said no but you should change your toggle away from crouch you nub , he then said “I’m gonna post it” and I said “ez ban” 

no lie true story. If you want the proof just give me a heads up so I can photoshop something together. 

Maaqs and JaxxonMurphy like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Didnt know compensating recoil would make you shoot dirt.  Makes sense though @Newfie I appreciate the offer-

I already took Temper's classes on the following :

How to ban evade 101

How to get disqualified from gang wars 203

How to allow banned players play on alternate accounts 80

no idea what you're talking about

Just now, eazy said:

Meh

song wasnt really that good imo

no really nutty clips other than when you killed fudger then proceeded to inform everyone u killed fudger

damn thought you were going to roast me harder kid, thats a pretty nice comment coming from you :)

Just now, Fudger said:

Did u get permed?

No dude its funny tho how all theese retarded higher ups that sucked so much dick for a rank trying to get me banned for something they dont even know what it is, and i feel them, they dont know what recoil is because they never used a mk1/18

4 minutes ago, UNDERC0VER said:

No dude its funny tho how all theese retarded higher ups that sucked so much dick for a rank trying to get me banned for something they dont even know what it is, and i feel them, they dont know what recoil is because they never used a mk1/18

Just now, UNDERC0VER said:

I know he was joking m8, my text above you goes to the sgts that tried to be funny on my montage:)

Yeah!!!! Fuck the APD Sgts