Selling Vehicles on Asylum Exchange

I'm bringing up this subject since I've head some inquires to craft and sell vehicles to customers on Asylum. I had forgotten that the Exchange no longer allows players to sell vehicles on AE. 

Why is that?

If I'm trying to cater to a supply demand to certain buyer, then why hasn't this feature been addressed since the return of AE? Selling to the market is chumps change and I rather sell directly to a buyer on a fair price we've agreed upon. Thoughts? 

Donald likes this
Just now, Twinkie said:

There was an money exploit if I'm not right. People abuse shit = taken out (RIP STRIFE)

So instead of fixing it, they completely ripped it out the selling option while still leaving the option to offer bids that lead nowhere? Lovely...

If there exploiting could there not been a patch done to counter it?

Just now, Cobra said:

So instead of fixing it, they completely ripped it out the selling option while still leaving the option to offer bids that lead nowhere? Lovely...

If anything the whole idea of the asylum exchange to rip it all out

to counter this by making an auction house or place where players can bid/ buy there and then 

Just now, Cobra said:

I have no desire to first learn how the entire exchange mess works, to then fix something that has far too many holes in it to even begin to attempt to fix.

If the Exchange were a horse, I'd have shot it years ago.

Just now, Gnashes said:

I have no desire to first learn how the entire exchange mess works, to then fix something that has far too many holes in it to even begin to attempt to fix.

If the Exchange were a horse, I'd have shot it years ago.

So leave it as a tangled mess that's functional rather than attempt it and create more problems. Makes sense since the original creator of AE kinda left it as is. Well shit, as much as I hate not being able to sell vehicles AE work well enough for my means. Pity it can't be utlized to it's fullest extent. 

Just now, Cobra said:

So leave it as a tangled mess that's functional rather than attempt it and create more problems. Makes sense since the original creator of AE kinda left it as is. Well shit, as much as I hate not being able to sell vehicles AE work well enough for my means. Pity it can't be utlized to it's fullest extent. 

That's the plan

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I suggested removing vehicle listings from the buy offer menu entirely since many players seem to think they lose their money trying to use it. Have to figure out how to.

Easily