Enable Kalithea Bay Shipwrecks for excavating.

Hello, I've attempted to excavate every shipwreck in Kalithea Bay to no success, so naturally I've come to the conclusion that they aren't excavatable.

Is there a specific reason for this? If not maybe enabling them, or the submerged one south of the boatshop would provide a secondary area for excavators using boxtrucks, instead of just Cap Drakontas.

The area seems to be balanced enough, it's open and easily taken advantage of by rebels, so there's no apparent "OP" aspect to the sugmerged wreck specifically.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Because it's not deep enough. There's a depth requirement.

Is that the Excavator requirement, or the requirement for shipwrecks to be excavatable?    Because at the submerged wreck it simply stated I wasn't close enough to a ship.

Is each wreck specifically designated to be an excavation area, or does the Wreck Excavator decide via depth the wreck is at?

Just now, KCAN said:

Is that the Excavator requirement, or the requirement for shipwrecks to be excavatable?    Because at the submerged wreck it simply stated I wasn't close enough to a ship.

Is each wreck specifically designated to be an excavation area, or does the Wreck Excavator decide via depth the wreck is at?

its via depth and a rad on each wreck are the same. I belive

Barry the Pilot likes this