Community goal Tier 3

Just now, BLONDJOKES said:

Oh yeah, rebels definitely dont have anything that gives them an advantage over cops, especially not 7.62 guns... 

Oh yeah cause there is not like 20 higher ups on with 7.62s at the same time with 20 other officers on S1 everyday fighting a gang of 6 at rebels and cartels lmao. (and incase your retarded and take these numbers serious its an example)

Edited by DosWolf
Twinkie likes this
Just now, DosWolf said:

Oh yeah cause there is not like 20 higher ups on with 7.62s at the same time with 20 other officers on S1 everyday fighting a gang of 6 at rebels and cartels lmao. (and incase your retarded and take these numbers serious its an example)

"incase your retarded.."

says the one that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you'reyet....

:kermit:

Kev 23, Paul Blart and Kettles like this
Just now, •JiM• said:

"incase your retarded.."

says the one that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you'reyet....

:kermit:

Sorry I forgot this was an important writing page where I must be 100% on everything I do :) I guess I should correct you too where did these two dots come from in "retarded.."?? You also forgot to capitalize your beginning sentence.

Edited by DosWolf
Donald and Miss Turtle like this
Just now, DosWolf said:

Sorry I forgot this was an important writing page where I must be 100% on everything I do :) I guess I should correct you too where did these two dots come from in "retarded.."??

The two dots imply that the sentence is continued past where the quote ends.

If you're going to "correct" people's grammar, at least do it correctly.

Just now, BishopActual said:

The two dots imply that the sentence is continued past where the quote ends.

If you're going to "correct" people's grammar, at least do it correctly.

I am not correcting nothing I was making fun of how he was correcting me and how his own grammar is wrong too idgaf what my shit looks like this is a forum on the internet. Maybe you should read it again to correct yourself. :)

Edited by DosWolf
Just now, DosWolf said:

I am not correcting nothing I was making fun of how he was and his own grammar is wrong idgaf what my shit looks like this is a forum on the internet. Maybe you should read it again to correct yourself. :)

Just now, DosWolf said:

I guess I should correct you too where did these two dots come from in "retarded.."??

:frog:

•JiM• and Kettles like this
Just now, Miss Turtle said:

Oh yeah, Cops definitely don't have anything that gives them and advantage over rebels, especially not free gear...

I could always make all cop gear completely free again if you're saying it makes no difference.

Just now, explicit said:

and they say higherups are supposed to be representative of the server when we had this fucking retard argue for 10+ posts about grammar on the internet

just give me sgt already

grammar is of the utmost importance

honestly i get bored and have to entertain myself on the forums while i'm doing other shit

edit; i only posted 6 times

Edited by BishopActual
Just now, explicit said:

and they say higherups are supposed to be representative of the server when we had this fucking retard argue for 10+ posts about grammar on the internet

just give me sgt already

The only reason people use grammar as a come back is because they ran out of real material. This is just an attention act and to get more posts on their profile. He does have a point sure we could all work on grammar but does that really matter on community forums? No of course not you get what we mean lmao! If this was a job app duh it would be perfect but its not so figure it out dude.

Edited by DosWolf
4 hours ago, DosWolf said:

20 higher ups on? Bro there are never more than like half a LT on at a time.

2 hours ago, Ben Flint ッ said:

@DosWolf will you please shut the fuck up already. First off no one cares about these shit posts and two stop either dick riding the devs or acting like a staff member when you're just some irrelevant little shit in acheron

@BishopActual you're retarded too but I like u so its okay 

You say that as if you’re some sort of relevant player...?

DosWolf, uc., Kev 23 and 2 others like this