Community Engagement post :1

Hello all,

I have some great news. I have spoken to @bamf and @Gnashes and have got the green light. 

You want bigger group size for the rest of your life? Here is your chance.

We have 3 days left in this months goal. If we end on tier 2,3 or 4 we will retain the increase in the group cap permanently. 

cheers,

Mitch

P.S we are already at tier 2

http://my.gaming-asylum.com/

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Well as it stands now, we are going to get a increase by 1. if we make it to tier 3 it will be increased by 2 and tier 4 will be increased by 3 

I'm not entirely on board with the donation requirement... perhaps instead, or in addition to, you could add ingame goals, if that is possible, such as, "Transport 1000 kgs of cocaine" or something of the sort.

Padrinos and Blocker like this
Just now, Pwnsome said:

I'm not entirely on board with the donation requirement... perhaps instead, or in addition to, you could add ingame goals, if that is possible, such as, "Transport 1000 kgs of cocaine" or something of the sort.

I would not look at this as a donation requirement. We are already at tier 2, wich means we are at least getting a increase by 1. Although it's a increase by 1 now, i got them to agree that what ever tier we end at. We will keep the increase in group size. It's not a earth shattering deal by any means. But a increase is at least a increase. I like the idea about in-game goals and will bring that up. Maybe a cool title of "Coke trafficker" could be made out of it as well.  

I would not look at this as a donation requirement. We are already at tier 2, wich means we are at least getting a increase by 1. Although it's a increase by 1 now, i got them to agree that what ever tier we end at. We will keep the increase in group size. It's not a earth shattering deal by any means. But a increase is at least a increase. I like the idea about in-game goals and will bring that up. Maybe a cool title of "Coke trafficker" could be made out of it as well.  

Mhm... in-game goals, every week there is a new one, leaderboards perhaps, top 5 get a special title or something.

e.g. "Cocaine shortage" - some random story reason as to why someone needs so much cocaine

Sell cocaine to drug dealers around altis, the most productive get a title or something

Mitch (IFRIT), Jake and Padrinos like this
Just now, Pwnsome said:

Mhm... in-game goals, every week there is a new one, leaderboards perhaps, top 5 get a special title or something.

e.g. "Cocaine shortage" - some random story reason as to why someone needs so much cocaine

Sell cocaine to drug dealers around altis, the most productive get a title or something

ooooooooooooo. This gives me a idea. 

Pwnsome likes this
Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

He just talkin out his ass to get you riled up.

I'm all for a productive discussion. When I brought this to bamf, it was nothing to do with a money grab. It was more of a Thank you to the community. I know a lot of people have asked for a increase in group. Where the devs have previously said they didn't want to see mega groups back, which I understand. But any increase is better than no increase. We all need to understand that nothing is reinvented over night. And that if we all work together and leave our toxic personas at the door for a minute. Maybe, just maybe we can make some change occur. 

I'm all for a productive discussion. When I brought this to bamf, it was nothing to do with a money grab. It was more of a Thank you to the community. I know a lot of people have asked for a increase in group. Where the devs have previously said they didn't want to see mega groups back, which I understand. But any increase is better than no increase. We all need to understand that nothing is reinvented over night. And that if we all work together and leave our toxic personas at the door for a minute. Maybe, just maybe we can make some change occur. 

Oh I'm 100% in agreement. Some people just have to find something to piss and moan about.

@Mitch (IFRIT) Think you could work with the community and devs to find a solution to the bank cap/gang bank cap? Prestige rewards arnt worth it and it doesn't feel good putting money into prestige that you can never use. I see potential for prestige to be a cool thing people strive to earn so they get cool perks/rewards but its currently just a way to hold more money.

Some ideas to improve prestige rewards:

Prominent: Vote counts as 2 votes at court summons stays, bigger paycheck every 5 minutes, and you have 15% reduced jail time

Tycoon: Prominent rewards as well as 6 house cap instead of 5 and another 5-10 vehicles for your garage

Eminent: Prominent and Tycoon rewards as well as 5% reduced everything, the jet, and spawns with some y inventory (Could be some redgulls and tac bacon that are non salable to the market)

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) Think you could work with the community and devs to find a solution to the bank cap/gang bank cap? Prestige rewards arnt worth it and it doesn't feel good putting money into prestige that you can never use. I see potential for prestige to be a cool thing people strive to earn so they get cool perks/rewards but its currently just a way to hold more money.

Prominent: Vote counts as 2 votes at court summons stays, bigger paycheck every 5 minutes, and you have 15% reduced jail time

Tycoon: Prominent rewards as well as 6 house cap instead of 5 and another 5-10 vehicles for your garage

Eminent: Prominent and Tycoon rewards as well as 5% reduced everything, the jet, and spawns with some y inventory (Could be some redgulls and tac bacon that are non salable to the market)

+1 get rid of shit prestige and just let me keep my money @Mitch (IFRIT)

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think your idea here could be worked with. Let me talk to my people and see if something like this is desirable in some fashion. It creates a reason to grind for that money, and it rewards you for having that money. I don't envision the increase in houses going over well. We already have people who hoard too many houses that they don't use. But there should be some benefits regardless. 

TRYHARD, JaxxonMurphy and WiIIiam like this

I think your idea here could be worked with. Let me talk to my people and see if something like this is desirable in some fashion. It creates a reason to grind for that money, and it rewards you for having that money. I don't envision the increase in houses going over well. We already have people who hoard too many houses that they don't use. But there should be some benefits regardless. 

why not just get rid of prestige in general 

Just now, Tom said:

Why do we have to pay to unlock a feature that shouldn't of been implemented in the first place? 

You are putting it behind a pay wall and that alone is fucking bullshit.

Well to be fair, this was never intended to be a perm deal. But when I spoke with them, I made a argument for this particular reward to persist. It is a bonus for the players, and it still maintains bamfs needs. I don't see where the bullshit is in this.