Actual montage..

Just now, Wubz said:

You are NOT diamond "for anyone askin"

Ping starring on NA Servers as a European and getting diamond by playing low plats and golds does not make you a diamond.

Just now, Wubz said:

In fact, playing on an even playing field against your own kind, you didn't even get out of gold last season, and are barely plat 2 this season with a 55% w/l41b9b3e95b262ba9a861229a8c176d07.png

Wubz let him have his moment

Tarro likes this
10 hours ago, Wubz said:

In fact, playing on an even playing field against your own kind, you didn't even get out of gold last season, and are barely plat 2 this season with a 55% w/l41b9b3e95b262ba9a861229a8c176d07.png

barely plat 2, im 4k elo on EU so i am way above plat 2.
also my 'gold' last season was due to playing about 500 games not rly being any special in 400 of them.
and the reason i play and got diamond on NA is because im stuck in plat 2 on EU, if it doesnt make sense to you u dont have to mind, just focus on urself and stop crying because im diamond on NA as an EU player.
if you had a brain u wouldnt count the past season since you get stuck in a rank after 150 games.
was gold 2 last season now plat 2 nearly plat 1. thats how big the change is. 

Just now, Dumbasso said:

barely plat 2, im 4k elo on EU so i am way above plat 2.
also my 'gold' last season was due to playing about 500 games not rly being any special in 400 of them.
and the reason i play and got diamond on NA is because im stuck in plat 2 on EU, if it doesnt make sense to you u dont have to mind, just focus on urself and stop crying because im diamond on NA as an EU player.
if you had a brain u wouldnt count the past season since you get stuck in a rank after 150 games.
was gold 2 last season now plat 2 nearly plat 1. thats how big the change is. 

you're 3840.62 Elo on EU. Idk what exact elo plat 2 is but if I had to guess it's 3800, so you're about to lose plat 2.

The reason you're hard stuck on your home server is because that's an even playing field for you and the enemy team, obviously unless the enemy is pinging.

Hence the -50 loss difference between your NA and EU games. Because YOU are the ping star.

I don't need a brain to know how ranked works. I know a lot more about the game than you. E X D E E, TRUST ME.

I was gold one my first season and diamond the next all on my home server. Whats ya excuse? :thinking:

Also your clips are in casuals, and I didn't have to hard stack my teammates into a ranked game for my ranks.

Edited by Wubz

I actually just rewatched the montage and I'm pretty sure there's only 3 clips of you playing ranked on your main account. The rest are casuals or ranked games on smurf's where those smurfs are both gold 1 and gold 2. lmfao.

Beatin up new kids for clips dog siiiiiiiCK montage

Just now, Wubz said:

I actually just rewatched the montage and I'm pretty sure there's only 3 clips of you playing ranked on your main account. The rest are casuals or ranked games on smurf's where those smurfs are both gold 1 and gold 2. lmfao.

Roast master prestige 

Just now, Wubz said:

you're 3840.62 Elo on EU. Idk what exact elo plat 2 is but if I had to guess it's 3800, so you're about to lose plat 2.

The reason you're hard stuck on your home server is because that's an even playing field for you and the enemy team, obviously unless the enemy is pinging.

Hence the -50 loss difference between your NA and EU games. Because YOU are the ping star.

I don't need a brain to know how ranked works. I know a lot more about the game than you. E X D E E, TRUST ME.

I was gold one my first season and diamond the next all on my home server. Whats ya excuse? :thinking:

Also your clips are in casuals, and I didn't have to hard stack my teammates into a ranked game for my ranks.

plat 2 is 3700 btw, also: i Believe i know a shit ton more than you about this game.
ive played it since y1s2 and been Diamond since s3 on ps4.
moved to pc on OH and sadly enough hit silver because i only played 20 games.
and the ping abusing isnt benefiting you anymore. read ubisofts patch notes etc.
over 80 ping = worse than lower.

Just now, Wubz said:

well its not like im hiding it, i do play on my smurf for easier games since my main is higher rank, no shit.
can you just move on with yourself? im not telling you to Watch my videos. its your choice if you wanna click the link and Watch,

Just now, Dumbasso said:

plat 2 is 3700 btw, also: i Believe i know a shit ton more than you about this game.
ive played it since y1s2 and been Diamond since s3 on ps4.
moved to pc on OH and sadly enough hit silver because i only played 20 games.
and the ping abusing isnt benefiting you anymore. read ubisofts patch notes etc.
over 80 ping = worse than lower.

If you think ping starring isn't still a thing because Ubishit said so, you're fucking dumber than I thought.

I know for a fact I know more about this game than you because I know I'm better than you.

Heres the difference between you:2487613a0ad9a5a8de0561d5e55b43cf.png

And me: 090646c8ce681d46adccdd1368f377db.png

While VexX might not be huge, its 200,000% bigger than yours, and its real. lmfao.

and you're damn right I'm flexing on your dumb ass gold 2 playin ass. Hmu when you win a fucking Go4 idiot.

Edited by Wubz