ARMAGATE 2018 #3

Just now, OperatorJohn said:

He tries so hard to get in Temper its funny. Xehons I would not forget how you've DDoSed me with your free ass shit about 10 times in a row when you first found it. It's funny how you have to change your name on a arma server because how bad of a rep you have, fucking hilarious.  

I never tried getting into temper retard aren't you knee padding in requiem ts right now? Also I'm known might not bro good known but I am watch montage #3 to know why

Just now, Saug said:

I never tried getting into temper retard aren't you knee padding in requiem ts right now? Also I'm known might not bro good known but I am watch montage #3 to know why

"I never tried getting in Temper". Bullshit you fucking rat. We have video clips of you saying that you were booting Undercover off. Just because you're bad and no one likes you doesn't mean you have to pull this shit to get a better rep, if anything it made it worse. What you're doing right now is so pathetic its hilarious.

Just now, Saug said:

Oof. You literally made up an entire fucking story on us ddossing tryhard. Ever since I've talked to tryhard I liked him and thought he was a cool dude. You're literally making up a bunch of bullshit stories and throwing people under the bus. You know damn well kid that I never said any of the shit you claim I said. Vid honestly made me laugh because it just shows what you'll do to get trial in a gang to rebuild your "reputation". Pathetic. Saying shit like "we aren't friends anymore" yet you ask me to play with you and help you fight daily and ask me to play siege daily. Just sad you have to make up stories about other people just to try to rebuild your reputation. I was one of the few people that actually defended you in most situations. Wont be anymore. Hope your rep goes up a bit more from this because you'll need it.

massi, Sikorsky and operatorjohnny^ like this
Just now, CRH said:

Oof. You literally made up an entire fucking story on us ddossing tryhard. Ever since I've talked to tryhard I liked him and thought he was a cool dude. You're literally making up a bunch of bullshit stories and throwing people under the bus. You know damn well kid that I never said any of the shit you claim I said. Vid honestly made me laugh because it just shows what you'll do to get trial in a gang to rebuild your "reputation". Pathetic. Saying shit like "we aren't friends anymore" yet you ask me to play with you and help you fight daily and ask me to play siege daily. Just sad you have to make up stories about other people just to try to rebuild your reputation. I was one of the few people that actually defended you in most situations. Wont be anymore. Hope your rep goes up a bit more from this because you'll need it.

We were the ones who actually put up with your shit when no one else would Xehons, and then you go and try to pull this. Honestly, fuck you. There is a reason why the only gang you can get trial in is FSA, and maybe you should fix that. Look at all the shit you've done and I guarantee you will see why your rep is down the shitter. Go take your #shitter ass somewhere else please, thanks.

Just now, Newfie said:

Just so everyone knows. As long as I'm one of the leaders of temper @Saug would never get trial. He would have to boot up that free booter of his and ddos me off the face of the earth before I accepted him as trial. And yes kid you have tried to get into temper multiple times. :shrug:

I never applied not for a meme but ok you can enjoy the washed shitty temper you brought back with a bunch of squeakers and retards