Change log 8.1.0

bamf

On 07/02/2018 at 11:47 PM, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

• Helicopters should spawn toolkits if you are properly talented again
  • APD undercover officers can now retrieve fuel trucks from their garage
  • The APD helicopter talents for corporals and sergeant/LT are now properly ordered sequentially

@bamf @GnashesIt has changed visually but i still need the Sergeant/LT tallent to get a hellcat as a corporal

Edited by TheAckinator
To make sure bug report is noticed
•JiM• likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Please, please, PLEASE move the bank back to the old spot south of Prygos. Dont make a new spot or come up with some bullshit reason, just give people what they want and move it back. The bank where it is now is literally never done, its a useless eye sore. @bamf @Gnashes

I gotta admit that I like both but I prefer the peninsula setup much more. Many people don't like the frame drops. I rarely saw a bank when I played cop beforehand anyways but I see one even less now.

I like the old Bank because it was a good spot in the map in general and was fun to fight cops or fight against rebels as cop.The new bank is more of sniper elite and if your doing the bank you just have to lay down on the top of the bank roof for god knows how long.

Maybe the Bank spawn location could be the same as Illegal areas.ie Rotating between server restarts so people who like the new bank could be happy at the same time people who prefer the old Bank could be happy as well.If i make sense.

cbakes, william and Walt like this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

Maybe the Bank spawn location could be the same as Illegal areas.ie Rotating between server restarts so people who like the new bank could be happy at the same time people who prefer the old Bank could be happy as well.If i make sense.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no 

ps. no

1 hour ago, Steve said:

I gotta admit that I like both but I prefer the peninsula setup much more. Many people don't like the frame drops. I rarely saw a bank when I played cop beforehand anyways but I see one even less now.

Lol obviously you weren't around when Bad Blood was still a thing

3 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

I like the old Bank because it was a good spot in the map in general and was fun to fight cops or fight against rebels as cop.The new bank is more of sniper elite and if your doing the bank you just have to lay down on the top of the bank roof for god knows how long.

no dude not Rotating on bank please 

Silver-Spy likes this
52 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I used to fight him alot in Bad Blood....  Probably why we disagree without being totally toxic towards each other haha. 

I wasn't in a regiment though. I was a pleb until the month or 2 leading up to 6.0. I mostly played with my friends for a while, they quit so I started playing with more people. If you were talking to me that is.

Just now, Maaqs said:

Out of curiosity, are the drug fields actually 50/50 on where they spawn? 3 straight restarts of North Meth Lab, Lab finally goes East, server crashes (full restart), Lab back up north. Last couple days, it has really felt like Meth Lab was North-of-Athira sided.

The Meth Lab spawns east more, in fact. A few updates ago I remember Bamf telling me he "tweaked the meth processing spawn formula a touch" (more likely to spawn east than north).

The Meth Lab spawn is definitely not 50/50; I am not sure about the spawn probability for the other drug fields, though.

Just now, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

The Meth Lab spawns east more, in fact. A few updates ago I remember Bamf telling me he "tweaked the meth processing spawn formula a touch" (more likely to spawn east than north).

The Meth Lab spawn is definitely not 50/50; I am not sure about the spawn probability for the other drug fields, though.

Guess I've just been getting extremely unlucky then :FeelsBadMan: