lol so bitcoin fucking crashed

OhDin

basically, the whole crypto market went tits up. i put in £70 originally and eventually through trading dif coins amassed a portfolio of like £370 around a month ago. all the way down to like £170 now

make me feel a little better, anyone else lost a shit ton or na

i mean this was predictable as fuck, it was stable when smart people did it but now every idiot throws money in it, watchu think was gonna happen, a stable money maker. This is not even close to how hard its gonna crash

Sidenote : i  got some ETN but thats mined of my schools power supply

Edited by wollie35
Twinkie and Gh0st like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

i mean this was predictable as fuck, it was stable when smart people did it but now every idiot throws money in it, watchu think was gonna happen, a stable money maker. This is not even close to how hard its gonna crash

Sidenote : i  got some ETN but thats mined of my schools power supply

i would honestly be fine with bitcoin hitting the shitter most of the stuff i had was put into iota/monoro but even those have hit the poo wich is really frustrating. i'm tryna somwwhat cash out by using bitcoin whenever i can to buy shit 

Just now, Psycheous said:

i would honestly be fine with bitcoin hitting the shitter most of the stuff i had was put into iota/monoro but even those have hit the poo wich is really frustrating. i'm tryna somwwhat cash out by using bitcoin whenever i can to buy shit 

Cryptocurrency is pure speculation atm, as i said every mongloid with 50 bucks can thorw money in there, whatever you throw in there expect to loose it ^^

Twinkie likes this