Don't bother with Loot Keys

Just now, Gnashes said:

Not without angering Bamf and Paratus.

I will say your odds now are about 66% higher than when they first came out.

That's pretty solid though, should maybe make a formal announcement regarding that then, because I know of a lot of people currently who say they are going to buy loot crate keys, then they get told not to because of how much of a money waste it was, atleast if its that much more of an increase now than before, you're not getting fully dicked.

13 hours ago, ackford1922 said:

You don't get it because you got lucky... If you had spent 50$ you'd expect to have at least get a blue, the randomisation isn't the problem, its the fact you don't get rewarded for supporting the devs and server, when someone that spends the lowest amount can get a CSAT in 1 go. There should be a better consolation system is what I'm saying... CSGO has the upgrade 10 item function, some games have the increased rarity chance, we get a piss poor amount of 'credit' to inevitably fail again.

You are fucking dumb for spending that amount in the first place. There are options to donate to the server through direct donations to asylum. There are tiers for that. You are getting something in return for your money either way with the loot keys, whether you like the items or not.

3 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

You are fucking dumb for spending that amount in the first place. There are options to donate to the server through direct donations to asylum. There are tiers for that. You are getting something in return for your money either way with the loot keys, whether you like the items or not.

I'm not dumb, theres no further rewards i want from donating any more and the next tier for me is 50$ more anyway... I like supporting the server and it's development, all I wanted to do is to see if we could get the % increase system instead of the credit, because although the vast majority of people get the pinks and blues, 50$ in for me and i've just got all greens. I just feel there's a better way to add a consolation price than the credit system, maybe increased % or if you get a 100% chance at blue or higher if after 5 crates you get all greens, or 10 ect....

I just wanted to know if this would ever be a posability from the devs to reward people that are 'unlucky' I work alot to earn my money and i spend it on what i believe in and what i enjoy... but i don't make alot of it, and im sure there are people with less money than me that still try there luck and get mugged off too

15 hours ago, bamf said:

We had a different system in mind when we originally built the loot crate system - a marketplace for you to sell skins you got more than once. Someone reported it to Bohemia, and BIS (in there infinite wisdom) decided that every player who sold stuff on the marketplace would need to apply for (and be approved) to monetize Arma. 

The credits you get now was our way of trying to compensate you for duplicates. The amount you are credited for duplicates of lower quality far outweighs what you would get if we were still doing the marketplace - but I recognize you get less than you could have for rare items. 

I wish we could do it the other way, but we have to play by BIS’ rules...

I didn't think it'd go that deep down the rabbit hole, i understand that... What about the % increase ideas I've been mentioning... any chance you may think about altering it for the future?