Do you miss weather on Altis?

Weather syncing  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back weather syncing - in any form?

I remember people complaining saying rain would make their frames drop.. But tbh it is something I miss about Asylum, the rain.  It makes the game different which is nice.  Maybe just not too much rain?  Lol.  But yes I loved fighting and playing in the rain, its a nice aspect to have in the game imo; adding some variety to the game play in form of scenery.

Edited by Wop
Just now, bamf said:

I do.  Do other people miss the weather as well?  Different weather means different tactics.  It could be the difference between the APD catching you and you getting away.  

What are your thoughts on the issue?

We play on a server that requires role play and if I cant hear someone say "Hands Up Or Die" cuz the rains too fucking loud then thats fucked and worse than that if someone doesnt hear me say it I could get banned if in there video I cant be heard

TRYHARD likes this

Wind ruins the use of smoke grenades and if it's not in your favour, it's not going to be a very good day. Granted, wind occurs in real life and there isn't shit we can do about it but I don't want some random RNG roll determining if my smoke grenade plums or literally coats the grass in a knee high cloud of smoke... As for rain, it was okay and welcome but driving at night with night vision almost felt like entering and exiting hyperspace from the white lines of rain coming towards your screen. As for fog, I've never really dealt with it so I can't offer my opinion on that.