07 Bois

Alec-I

I just wanted over 5000 likes so I can call myself an icon sorry im not actually leaving I personally think goodbye posts are a meme.

from now on call me Icon Aleec Spazeed thanks.

scratch that Administrator Icon Master Hacker Aimtbot godmode [FSA] Aleec Spazeed.

was also for a video 

Edited by Alec-I

Welp, I was happy when I saw it... Until I read 

On 8.2.2018 at 2:38 AM, Alec-I said:

I just wanted over 5000 likes so I can call myself an icon sorry im not actually leaving I personally think goodbye posts are a meme.

scratch that Administrator Icon Master Hacker Aimtbot godmode [FSA] Aleec Spazeed.

was also for a video 

:FeelsBadMan:

Alec-I likes this
On 15/02/2018 at 3:57 PM, HomeTrlx said:

Welp, I was happy when I saw it... Until I read 

:FeelsBadMan:

well it is true, I got white listed on nopixel gta and been having a lot of fun there, I will be playing arma very rarely after my week off this week, also going away for 3 months in april to peru. community is really what deters me from playing asylum. all thats left are salty teenagers who report you for looking at them in the wrong way @APD. Envy and some certain higher up APD are the only people that are cool and all I do now is log in for a couple of hours to shoot dweeb cops.  on top of that the player base is falling fast

end of this week I will be releasing my last grotty gangs and that will be it 

make no mistake though i'm not disappearing from the community

Edited by Alec-I
Kev 23, Rodrigo, Steve and 14 others like this
Just now, Alec-I said:

well it is true, I got white listed on nopixel gta and been having a lot of fun there, I will be playing arma very rarely after my week off this week, also going away for 3 months in april to peru. community is really what deters me from playing asylum. all thats left are salty teenagers who report you for looking at them in the wrong way @APD. Envy and some certain higher up APD are the only people that are cool and all I do now is log in for a couple of hours to shoot dweeb cops.  on top of that the player base is falling fast

end of this week I will be releasing my last grotty gangs and that will be it 

I feel you...

Kitui likes this
On 2/7/2018 at 5:38 PM, Alec-I said:

was also for a video 

Attention center for cry baby quitters. I respect you for this. O7

On 15/02/2018 at 11:36 PM, Kitui said:

@Maric @DosWolf @william Thanks for getting me permed again asshats :)

Understatement of the fucking year right there.

Well the difference between Aleec and you is that people actually like Aleec and I am genuine happy ur permed.

Also Aleec it's a fucking shame man, you make the best content on this website. 

On serious notes enjoy the shit out of Peru, it's beautiful, greets Rasheed the Goatkeeper.

Edited by wollie35
Alec-I likes this