HAHAHA I am sorry this is really funny. I was just talking to a friend about how since donor is no longer donor and now... whatever that town is.... we were wondering if they would put in an HQ. As my friend said, probably not cause they want it to be a "safe" town. Let's face it, it is probably second in RDM only to Kavala. It is also a town like any other, APD can patrol it if they feel like it. I personally almost never patrol there. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have gone there and done something more than just pull a vehicle and leave. I understand not all officers do this. Part of being a rebel and killing people is getting a bounty. When you have a bounty, cops come after you. Why should there be a place that cops can't go (period). This would simply allow rebels to sit in donor all day and never fear cops coming for them.

If they banned cops from going to donor next you are going to have people bitching about bounty hunters camping donor. Why? Cause everyone and their mother with a bounty is going to be hiding there so that is where all the bounty hunters are going to go. Then you ban bounty hunters from going there. Congrats you have now made king of the hill in altis life. 

Just now, bbgreg17 said:

HAHAHA I am sorry this is really funny. I was just talking to a friend about how since donor is no longer donor and now... whatever that town is.... we were wondering if they would put in an HQ. As my friend said, probably not cause they want it to be a "safe" town. Let's face it, it is probably second in RDM only to Kavala. It is also a town like any other, APD can patrol it if they feel like it. I personally almost never patrol there. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have gone there and done something more than just pull a vehicle and leave. I understand not all officers do this. Part of being a rebel and killing people is getting a bounty. When you have a bounty, cops come after you. Why should there be a place that cops can't go (period). This would simply allow rebels to sit in donor all day and never fear cops coming for them.

If they banned cops from going to donor next you are going to have people bitching about bounty hunters camping donor. Why? Cause everyone and their mother with a bounty is going to be hiding there so that is where all the bounty hunters are going to go. Then you ban bounty hunters from going there. Congrats you have now made king of the hill in altis life. 

This

Patato and bbgreg17 like this
Just now, Azeh said:

Then why did you tell me and @Widsyy to get out of donor while you were on civ?

Because Donor had a single spawn point and you were camping it like bitches.

Therisa has a fucking lot of spawnpoints and more than one garage.

There's no rule against patrolling therisa, since it's a town like any other.  However, there's an unwritten rule of not being scummy and hanging out there when you know there's a rebel fight going on at a nearby cartel.

However, just like there's scummy civs, there's scummy cops, so, your best bet is to exercise caution when respawning and calling it out to your gangmates if they die.

First off i don't like bunch of cops waiting at donor town so that they can catch a fresh spawn as soon as he respawns or catch him with an SDAR.Its just a cuck move to do but in the same time there should be no rule against it.

Its really easy to break someone out of police custody because cops like to group together in one spot in any HQ when someone is getting processed and don't forget the fact that they have to drive all the way back to Air Hq,There is a lot of areas where you can ambush them.

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

First off i don't like bunch of cops waiting at donor town so that they can catch a fresh spawn as soon as he respawns or catch him with an SDAR.Its just a cuck move to do but in the same time there should be no rule against it.

Its really easy to break someone out of police custody because cops like to group together in one spot in any HQ when someone is getting processed and don't forget the fact that they have to drive all the way back to Air Hq,There is a lot of areas where you can ambush them.

That usually doesnt happen tho cause your gang is either still fighting at the cartel and a few gang members respawned to go gear quickly and go back as fast as possible, or your gang is all dead and you respawn together therefore everyone is just a naked going to get arrested pretty much unless you cl 

Silver-Spy and Squirtle like this
On 2/5/2018 at 5:28 PM, Eazy.lookinass said:

@Mitch (IFRIT)

what do you think about cops camping donor?

i know you have definitely played both rebel and cop (maybe not rebel to the extent that some of us do) 

but i would be interested on your take on it

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. 

I understand both sides of the argument. With that being said, one could say that I hated the idea of cops in donor at one point. But being able to see things from both sides. This is what I have to say.

Rebels having a safe haven that they are able to hide and reduce their chances of being held "accountable" for their crimes is undesirable from a community stand point. If rebels were able to stay within the depths of donor, rebel outpost and cartels. The opportunity for cops to gain money, and a decent fight are reduced dramatically. However, I must admit that "naked" players do not provide much of a fight. Although the player may be naked, it's in their best interest to have a plan ready to go. For example; friends who are geared and ready to save you, or the opportunity to put your RP to good use. It would be a understatement to say that for me personally, both before being a part of the staff and after. If a "rebel" is able to out forth effort into a good story, and displays that he is sincere in what he is saying. I have been more than generous in my tickets and or ruling. I can say with a guarantee that I have both seen this in many other players. There have been many, many times that I have heard others say the same. It should also be noted that player owned houses can help alleviate the issues with cops in donor. If that happens to be a full medical loadout that reduces your need to sweep into donor, or a simple gun to defend yourself while there. 

I don't foresee any reason to limit the apd's ability to be present in any town. 

Mitch 

The simple fact is this,  you don't HAVE to respawn in therisa.  If you choose to, you accept the risk of being busted by scummy cops or scummy bounty hunters.  In the end, remember, you didn't HAVE to respawn there, but you chose to.

Easy as that.

I completely agree that cops camping therisa is completely scummy but there shouldn't be a rule against it, just need a higher up to give them orders to move it along.

Donor is a normal city.  Cops are allowed to go and treat it like any other city.  It is your decision to spawn at that location.  

They are discouraged from SITTING in donor for long periods of time.  God knows they are probably needed elsewhere.

I will not punish any officer for pursuing a ping, APB or Warrant in regards to donor town

Sp0on likes this