The APD doing what we really need them to.

Just now, Jake said:

How can you not know @Mayhem he makes a bunch of “how to” videos for Asylum, is a retired LT, contributes to the wiki, and is always on the TeamSpeak or walking the highways in-game hitchhiking...

These are all very true , but the last one is the funniest because I got bored one day and was fucking with the APD asking for an “Uber” from pygros and they told me to walk so that’s what I did. I started walking from Pygros to Air HQ when a group of rebels pull over going “Oh hey mayhem! What you doing? Want a cadet?” So me being me I said sure and took the kidnapped cadet with me. I unrestrained and I unblindfolded the cadet and we walked together and sang songs. 1 minute later the rebels come back and threaten the cadet so I take out my po7 and ended up helping them kidnap the cadet again. Then I continued my walk as they left with my cadet buddy

ItsLego, Space.God and Hembessy like this
4 hours ago, Mayhem said:

These are all very true , but the last one is the funniest because I got bored one day and was fucking with the APD asking for an “Uber” from pygros and they told me to walk so that’s what I did. I started walking from Pygros to Air HQ when a group of rebels pull over going “Oh hey mayhem! What you doing? Want a cadet?” So me being me I said sure and took the kidnapped cadet with me. I unrestrained and I unblindfolded the cadet and we walked together and sang songs. 1 minute later the rebels come back and threaten the cadet so I take out my po7 and ended up helping them kidnap the cadet again. Then I continued my walk as they left with my cadet buddy

Corruption much ?

7 hours ago, Mayhem said:

I was one of those rebels :P along with @Tyler and I think @Survivalizer and @Xavorey if I remember correctly?

Mayhem likes this