Cartels Auto Generating Money.

Cartel Money  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should the cartels auto generate money while still going straight into gang account?

Just now, Marzoh said:

whats the point of having auto deposit with no money going in?

I will explain. Before the auto generation was a thing the bigger gangs would protect people running meth. When they weren't doing a fed or a bank or fighting cartels they would get anyone who would to run meth. Eventually a consistent number of people would run meth for them and they would get a pretty decent passive amount of money flowing into the gang bank. People wanted this to be the way it was and now it is the way it was. The only real differences in this scenario is there is a group cap now and there is a dynamic market, previously you could run as much meth as you want and the price would not change which is a big reason why people were making so much money. They never stopped running meth only because of the price being knocked down because of an over saturated market. If you only like fighting cartels this does not really work for you, simply because you have no interest in anything else. 

We did this for a while and made quite a bit of money off of it and had fun fighting cops doing it.

FudgeR likes this
2 hours ago, Steve said:

I will explain. Before the auto generation was a thing the bigger gangs would protect people running meth. When they weren't doing a fed or a bank or fighting cartels they would get anyone who would to run meth. Eventually a consistent number of people would run meth for them and they would get a pretty decent passive amount of money flowing into the gang bank. People wanted this to be the way it was and now it is the way it was. The only real differences in this scenario is there is a group cap now and there is a dynamic market, previously you could run as much meth as you want and the price would not change which is a big reason why people were making so much money. They never stopped running meth only because of the price being knocked down because of an over saturated market. If you only like fighting cartels this does not really work for you, simply because you have no interest in anything else. 

We did this for a while and made quite a bit of money off of it and had fun fighting cops doing it.

so what is better, a gang controlling a certain part of the map with them actively playing making money or a cartel being capped for a ridiculous amount of time earning you no money? 

Just now, Marzoh said:

so what is better, a gang controlling a certain part of the map with them actively playing making money or a cartel being capped for a ridiculous amount of time earning you no money? 

I don't believe i understand your question or which scenario you speak of fits the current status of the cartel money.

Edited by Steve
FudgeR likes this
Just now, Steve said:

I don't believe i understand your question or which scenario you speak of fits the current status of the cartel money.

i dont believe you understand what i am saying. that whole scenario i just said has nothing to do with the current status of the cartel money. what im saying is bring it back how it was so people can enjoy the game without something being nerfed to shit

Just now, Marzoh said:

i dont believe you understand what i am saying. that whole scenario i just said has nothing to do with the current status of the cartel money. what im saying is bring it back how it was so people can enjoy the game without something being nerfed to shit

You cap drug and get people to run meth for you. If cops come you they tell you in side and you can go bust them out. We made like 4 or 5 mil in 2 weeks.

DankBud likes this
Just now, Steve said:

You cap drug and get people to run meth for you. If cops come you they tell you in side and you can go bust them out. We made like 4 or 5 mil in 2 weeks.

I use to like this a lot, but the problem is that group cap as you said. There are no heavy caliber gangs like Bad Blood, (OG) Drunk Squad, Synergy, Regiment, (OG) FSA, Dark Horse Military, Brotherhood, etc. One of those reasons being you don't have 20 to 30 dedicated members that could be stretched across the map. 15 is do-able, but once the APD learns a community drug run is in play that 7 cop crew turns into a 25+ APD Trigger Happy Knee Pad Festival.

To the average gang, this is steep gamble that encourages players to either lone wolf or run very small groups to make stable profit. That is one of our source problems in Asylum imo. The game makes it seem like you get better profit going lone wolf compared to big group activities. The Dynamic Market prevents us from getting the max payout from activities like drug runs. Same concept applies to Cartels, except most people do it to either pick a fight or to avoid paying a cartel tax on their product. The auto-generate really isn't a big deal since only 2 out of the 4 cartels generate big money.  Even then, I don't see many big drug runs that would indicate the cartel is generating a whole lot of cash. Just some lone drug runners trying to make a dime. 

Edited by Cobra
Just now, Cobra said:

I use to like this a lot, but the problem is that group cap as you said. There are no heavy caliber gangs like Bad Blood, (OG) Drunk Squad, Synergy, Regiment, (OG) FSA, Dark Horse Military, Brotherhood, etc. One of those reasons being you don't have 20 to 30 dedicated members that could be stretched across the map. 15 is do-able, but once the APD learns a community drug run is in play that 7 cop crew turns into a 25+ APD Trigger Happy Knee Pad Festival.

To the average gang, this is steep gamble that encourages players to either lone wolf or run very small groups to make stable profit. That is one of our source problems in Asylum imo. The game makes it seem like you get better profit going lone wolf compared to big group activities. The Dynamic Market prevents us from getting the max payout from activities like drug runs. Same concept applies to Cartels, except most people do it to either pick a fight or to avoid paying a cartel tax on their product. The auto-generate really isn't a big deal since only 2 out of the 4 cartels generate big money.  Even then, I don't see many big drug runs that would indicate the cartel is generating a whole lot of cash. Just some lone drug runners trying to make a dime. 

If I had it my way the dynamic market and the group cap would be no longer a thing, more so the group cap. I truly believe that newer to somewhat experienced players will always remain in that skill bracket more often then not because they don't have an experienced player to teach them and because of that; they quit. I don't think mega gangs would become a thing without the group cap either way. Most people don't have the drive to play 24/7 that being said I think it would be rare to see more then 18 or 19 people on in 1 gang or a group. As of right now the experienced gangs simply can not afford to take in that semi experienced player unless he somehow has half of the gang vouching for him. Him taking up a group slot is too destructive to the rest of the gang in the long run. Some people may call bullshit on this but the evidence is right in front of them. There are realistically 3 or 4 gangs that are semi active with experienced leaders not to mention experienced members. How can you expect the newer group or gang to learn when they get shit on by the experienced guys every time with no progression?

TLDR for those who are lazy:

The group cap is destructive because the newer players rarely get the chance to have an experienced teacher, even for those who want to learn.

Edited by Steve
Just now, ChicoXL said:

Invite newer players to your NMD sessions then.

Although cartels will make you better at the game you will become an overall better player fighting in a greater number of locations. People who host nmd will usually just make the location OG or church.

Just now, Steve said:

Although cartels will make you better at the game you will become an overall better player fighting in a greater number of locations. People who host nmd will usually just make the location OG or church.

If you can manage to fight church and OG without getting your head ripped I think you can 3rd person corners in a city. Kavala kids are not good overall players

Just now, Steve said:

The competitiveness of cartels will force you to learn and get better. But not everyone is able to fight with people that can teach them because they don’t have 1500 hours on the game.

2 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

The competitiveness of cartels will force you to learn and get better. But not everyone is able to fight with people that can teach them because they don’t have 1500 hours on the game.

i taught you buddy. willing to teach more people 10/hr