Kid napping cops

So after conducting 43 kidnappings this week on cops, I must have tons of cop gear right. Nope. Only 8 of these cops (1 LT thanks sijanec ) dropped their gear with legit RP, some even logged. I am just curious as an officer why officers are so stubborn about their 2-3k average loadouts, if you can explain please do. Yes they aren't supposed to drop gear unless it's Justified by RP and their being held against their will. I just don't understand why cops refuse to give in despite sometimes hilarious RP. 

Mayhem, Rosie, Hembessy and 2 others like this
Just now, Dick Romney said:

So after conducting 43 kidnappings this week on cops, I must have tons of cop gear right. Nope. Only 8 of these cops (1 LT thanks sijanec ) dropped their gear with legit RP, some even logged. I am just curious as an officer why officers are so stubborn about their 2-3k average loadouts, if you can explain please do. Yes they aren't supposed to drop gear unless it's Justified by RP and their being held against their will. I just don't understand why cops refuse to give in despite sometimes hilarious RP. 

Suprisingly every time you get kidnapped you never drop gear or rp

Blocker and cHIP oTLE like this
Just now, Dick Romney said:

Cops get sick of spam kidnapping for gear, simple solution don't give them gear. 

Fair enough if I get kidnapped as a one off but like 10x in a restart is a fucking joke kinda kills the point.

Paul Blart likes this
Guest Steve Cosma

repeatedly kidnapping officers screaming "drop gear" "do you value your life" "see you in internal affairs" isnt good roleplay and doesnt reflect well on the people who properly roleplay police kidnapping and get gear as an extra on top of the roleplay. have some fun with it and dont always go for gear.

I am happy to drop my gear for good roleplay. The problem? I rarely see it. The other thing, I have had the same person kidnap me 2-3+ times in a day cause they know this. They then proceed to get mad when I don't drop gear the 3rd time they kidnap me. Also as other people have said, getting kidnapped is nothing new to an APD officer, some people just feel it happens to often and don't drop their gear.

Just now, Lucien said:

AFAIK you should be able to drop for people like Berg as you were in Thantos, not Infernum just because a handful of people are in both gangs does not make it the same as dropping gear for us when you were in Thantos

At least as far as I know you arent Lilxrecon who immediatly begins with "Im logging after 10 minutes"

atleast tag him pussy @LILXRECON202

Just now, Ben Flint ッ said:

atleast tag him pussy @LILXRECON202

Wrong I role-play but u don't have to be there for an hour, as for dropping my gear , it all depends on how good the role-play is. And as I am aware I am able to log after 10 min without me re initiating. So why would I be there stuck for an hour. Like I said I value my life and like role-play situations, so if both sides are cooperating , and there is excellent role-play then I'm going to do what any cop would do and value their life. But if a mongloid is just there screaming into my ears making demands of IA reports if I don't drop it, and there is no role-play involved , then I won't drop it, I'm loyal to the APD and the server

Bronx likes this
12 hours ago, LILXRECON202 said:

Wrong I role-play but u don't have to be there for an hour, as for dropping my gear , it all depends on how good the role-play is. And as I am aware I am able to log after 10 min without me re initiating. So why would I be there stuck for an hour. Like I said I value my life and like role-play situations, so if both sides are cooperating , and there is excellent role-play then I'm going to do what any cop would do and value their life. But if a mongloid is just there screaming into my ears making demands of IA reports if I don't drop it, and there is no role-play involved , then I won't drop it, I'm loyal to the APD and the server

I wasn't talking shit I was just saying at least tag him if you're gonna call him out 

21 hours ago, Thomas said:

Cops get sick of spam kidnapping for gear, simple solution don't give them gear. 

Fair enough if I get kidnapped as a one off but like 10x in a restart is a fucking joke kinda kills the point.

^This

I mostly drop my gear if it's proper RP but if it's the same group of guys that are always doing it day after day it's not fun anymore.

Here is the thing with RP :

I often play as rasheed or some other retarded name, and even when people "proper RP" it's often the same shitshow, oh i need a gun to blend in with the cops so i can kill the corrupt LT. Like for fuck sake get some original shit together.

If (for instance) i run around as rasheed the goatkeeper i give you so many ways to engage RP.

Also if you get what you want don't be stupid : 

Example : I was kidnapped by a guy not to be named 'kuch' Sonda 'kuch', and he promised me after a meh-decent rp story, if i would give him my spar 16 /shirt or some shit he would let me go.

I gave it, and outta nowhere he wanted the silenced p07 too, i told him no, it wasn't part of the deal, and i think i remained there for roughly 40 minutes wasting his time until they went away and i got outta there. What this leads too, i ain't dropping shit for Sonda anymore cause he's a bad sport.

TLDR; Civ's up your rp it's not difficult, if i can get an MXM from @Bazzajack within like 10 minutes by talking about European truck simulator any mongloid can.

PS : Cops that actually don't drop even if someone is scared to lose their 6-10k even tho the civs RP is good fuck u 

Oh and Dick obvously i havent seen RP from you so I don't see if u deserve it or not but i highly doubt officers logged on you and i am not talking 10 minute rule i am talking logged when they shouldn't have. So unless you got proof to backup that statement i assume that's over-exaggerating from ur part

Bazzajack likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

I often play as rasheed or some other retarded name, and even when people "proper RP" it's often the same shitshow, oh i need a gun to blend in with the cops so i can kill the corrupt LT. Like for fuck sake get some original shit together.

If (for instance) i run around as rasheed the goatkeeper i give you so many ways to engage RP.

Example : I was kidnapped by a guy not to be named 'kuch' Sonda 'kuch', and he promised me after a meh-decent rp story, if i would give him my spar 16 /shirt or some shit he would let me go.

I gave it, and outta nowhere he wanted the silenced p07 too, i told him no, it wasn't part of the deal, and i think i remained there for roughly 40 minutes wasting his time until they went away and i got outta there. What this leads too, i ain't dropping shit for Sonda anymore cause he's a bad sport.

TLDR; Civ's up your rp it's not difficult, if i can get an MXM from @Bazzajack within like 10 minutes by talking about European truck simulator any mongloid can.

PS : Cops that actually don't drop even if someone is scared to lose their 6-10k even tho the civs RP is good fuck u 

Oh and Dick obvously i havent seen RP from you so I don't see if u deserve it or not but i highly doubt officers logged on you and i am not talking 10 minute rule i am talking logged when they shouldn't have. So unless you got proof to backup that statement i assume that's over-exaggerating from ur part

You want proof of the log? 

Sail likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

The only reason I kidnap cops is for rp most of the time unless I want lethals.