Special/funny Moments of the old Chinese Gang #911

Don't have the video, but I remember one day I was introducing a friend to Arma 3/Asylum, and we were running salt. 911 rolled up in an offroad with the back full, and I told my friend "hit tab and say 'China numba 1'." We both put our hands up, said "China numba 1 China numba 1" before they even initiated, and when they got out of the car, they yelled back "CHINA NUMBA ONE CHINA NUMBA ONE" and all loaded back up in the offroad and let us live. It was a wonderful day.

cHIP oTLE, Cassettes, Walt and 2 others like this
Just now, Maaqs said:

Don't have the video, but I remember one day I was introducing a friend to Arma 3/Asylum, and we were running salt. 911 rolled up in an offroad with the back full, and I told my friend "hit tab and say 'China numba 1'." We both put our hands up, said "China numba 1 China numba 1" before they even initiated, and when they got out of the car, they yelled back "CHINA NUMBA ONE CHINA NUMBA ONE" and all loaded back up in the offroad and let us live. It was a wonderful day.

lmao love these stories

Just now, Maaqs said:

LOL