Nvidea Stock for Video Cards

Gatorade

I finally just ordered my Blue Yeti and Sennheiser 598 combo (Took that fucking long for it go back on the sale when you guys recommended it). Now that I finally have that bought taxes are around the corner and I wanted to get a video card. I noticed they are all sold out on the nvidea site and everywhere else the price is doubled naturally thanks to the crypto miners.

- My  question to you folks is that how often does Nvidea get stock on video cards? Is it realistic for me to set a notify option from them and wait for a 1070ti to be in stock and order one? If not I would assume the other options would be wait for:

a. Miners cards after a market crash

b. crypto currency dips and cards go back to normal

c. next years card model 

- Any info you have would be appreciated

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I finally just ordered my Blue Yeti and Sennheiser 598 combo (Took that fucking long for it go back on the sale when you guys recommended it). Now that I finally have that bought taxes are around the corner and I wanted to get a video card. I noticed they are all sold out on the nvidea site and everywhere else the price is doubled naturally thanks to the crypto miners.

- My  question to you folks is that how often does Nvidea get stock on video cards? Is it realistic for me to set a notify option from them and wait for a 1070ti to be in stock and order one? If not I would assume the other options would be wait for:

a. Miners cards after a market crash

b. crypto currency dips and cards go back to normal

c. next years card model 

- Any info you have would be appreciated

I been looking at the nVidia webpage, they've not been selling them there. If you can, wait a few months and snag youself a new 11/2070 or something, It's what I will most likely be trying to do. If you don't want to pay 500 bucks for a 200 buck video card, then good luck :(. It's not just crypto miners that have produced the shortages, but Memory is up the ass expencive, there isn't enough of it. IDK when Crypto will dip and supply return to normal, but Navi and the Volta or what ever it will be called will be out in the next few months most likely. The Nividia confrence is on the 9th I think, they normaly drop stuff then

Just now, Wubz said:

Going to be a while before cards drop. You got all those fat neckbeards and dumbass losers who even after the crypto market crashes, they're still going to spend their moms pensions on new cards because they made like $36 by mining bitcoin on their 7 1080ti setup in a day. Like @Scott

stfu and keep sitting in the back of a truck fgt

Wubz likes this
Just now, Wubz said:

Going to be a while before cards drop. You got all those fat neckbeards and dumbass losers who even after the crypto market crashes, they're still going to spend their moms pensions on new cards because they made like $36 by mining bitcoin on their 7 1080ti setup in a day. Like @Scott

Yeah I figured. Hopefully I can snag one by the end of the year

Just now, Wubz said:

If my pc could even load a webpage to tell me how to mine it would be a miracle. 

explicit and Kettles like this