Combat logging solution part 2

When you cl in cop restraints you get sent to jail, but the cop doesn't get any compensation (at least to my knowledge).

Why don't we add something to where if someone combat logs in your restraints, you get a notification on your phone to where you can send the person to jail (or by pressing 1 as if you were checking the charges of your bounty), and get 75% to full compensation of the person's bounty. 

(compensation for bounty hunters and cops)

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT
Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

They were given a script, that if they CL, "bones" drop and you can send them to jail that way. But the script wasn't implemented and thought to be lost.

Exact same thing happens on Olympus. probably don't want to copy, maybe waiting for an original method. Regardless something should be done, something with compensation for the bounty. On Olympus you can send them to jail, but you don't get the $ for their bounty, just the peace of mind knowing they get to log back on to an hour in jail.

Just now, LennieTheLegend said:

Exact same thing happens on Olympus. probably don't want to copy, maybe waiting for an original method. Regardless something should be done, something with compensation for the bounty. On Olympus you can send them to jail, but you don't get the $ for their bounty, just the peace of mind knowing they get to log back on to an hour in jail.

Where do you think they got it from ;-) with full permissions to use.

Bherky and LennieTheLegend like this
Just now, Mr Anderson said:

BHs should get this as well.Or maybe a cut of 50% in comparison to the 75%.

Another idea is something that has to do with distance?Essentially if you are 1.5 kilos out of the court houses you get full/75%?

Just an idea but i don't believe it will be in.

I agree, the only reason these fucks combat log are because they have no friends that'll end up rescuing them.

Bherky likes this
43 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

see I don't get that. why should my hard work of tracking them down be thrown away with no reward because they broke the rules. if they put the script in I think the person should be able to get money for it. maybe not 100% but at least 50%.

Bherky, Good Lub and Kate like this

I have been bounty hunting on the Asylum for a while now and I pretty much have to report about 3 out 5 bounties because they just combat log when your driving to the courthouse. I have actually been spending more time getting the people banned for combat logging that actually bounty hunting. There needs to be something done about this or it will continue to be an issue. 

Bherky likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

see I don't get that. why should my hard work of tracking them down be thrown away with no reward because they broke the rules. if they put the script in I think the person should be able to get money for it. maybe not 100% but at least 50%.

Most of the BHs work for Honor now adays as you can be in a gang, make like 2-3 meth runs and gain up to 500k pretty easy.But for honor you need like around 1.3 mill,maybe more to even get 50k for the top level.

The Honor ratio should be like lower considering the amount of bounties and their amounts.

MAYBE if the bounty is over 100k then the honor ratio should be 5 to 1?

Leki and Bherky like this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

I had a 100k bounty in requim, he got a 30 min ban, and I got 30k, 

this was my reaction Image result for gif of hanging yourself

Good Lub likes this
Just now, Nicolas March said:

I had a 100k bounty in requim, he got a 30 min ban, and I got 30k, 

this was my reaction Image result for gif of hanging yourself

at least you got some dough.I have to be in like constant awareness that a rook hobo might bang me and it will be the end.Most bounties over 25k tend to log as well.

But fortunatly BBH gang was kind enough to come to kavala and lure their 200k guy in.

Just now, Akeelagi said:

Exactly. If the person I tracked down disconnects from the server after I capture them, I should be entitled to FULL compensation, especially if I have to go through the hassle of reporting the player. It shouldn’t matter how far I am from a courthouse. I want the money I earned

Just now, Donald Clinton said:

Exactly. If the person I tracked down disconnects from the server after I capture them, I should be entitled to FULL compensation, especially if I have to go through the hassle of reporting the player. It shouldn’t matter how far I am from a courthouse. I want the money I earned

Nah.Because you don't know if:

Server Dies

You Crash/Die/Lag/Drop out

Server Lags

Rebels show up and kill you.

APD shows up and stall.

A vigi steals him after encountering you.

But partial compensation SHOULD be a thing.I really don't know why its not here yet.

Bherky and Leki like this

Nah.Because you don't know if:

Server Dies

You Crash/Die/Lag/Drop out

Server Lags

Rebels show up and kill you.

APD shows up and stall.

A vigi steals him after encountering you.

But partial compensation SHOULD be a thing.I really don't know why its not here yet.

I don’t think the “what if” matters in this sense. If I capture a person and they break rules (combat log) I should be entitled to full compensation.

Farmer Steve and Bherky like this

BHs should get this as well.Or maybe a cut of 50% in comparison to the 75%.

Another idea is something that has to do with distance?Essentially if you are 1.5 kilos out of the court houses you get full/75%?

Just an idea but i don't believe it will be in.

1km for skip, 300m - 250m from court, would be a reasonable distance for cl, as i've said before in this in another post. But i think it would be easier if you could send the persons "bones" to jail like in olympus to get partial to full compensation. But instead of "copying" Olympus's "bones" you could just claim a reward or something idk get creative.

CRH likes this
9 hours ago, LennieTheLegend said:

Ahem: https://olympus-entertainment.com/blogs/entry/70-altis-life-update-2818-its-thursday-my-dudes/

Sending bones to jail will now give money to cops and vigilantes

• Player who tased and/or restrained the individual MUST be either a cop or vigilante
  • Anyone can send the bones to jail, the individual who tased and/or restrained will get the compensation.

Yep Olympus is on top of their game, too bad Asylum hasn't done shit about this issue despite everyone begging. And honestly who give a fuck if Asylum copies Olympus or not? They just added courthouses to Olympus which is a direct rip of Asylum and that's not even including their cartels which are a 100% rip off. So if Asylum copies a feature here and there, it's really no big deal because this happens in everyday life in every industry. The problem unfortunately isn't one about honor but rather the laziness of Asylum developers who refuse to do what the community asks.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Good Lub, Bherky, Kettles and 2 others like this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Ahem: https://olympus-entertainment.com/blogs/entry/70-altis-life-update-2818-its-thursday-my-dudes/

Sending bones to jail will now give money to cops and vigilantes

• Player who tased and/or restrained the individual MUST be either a cop or vigilante
  • Anyone can send the bones to jail, the individual who tased and/or restrained will get the compensation.

Yep Olympus is on top of their game, too bad Asylum hasn't done shit about this issue despite everyone begging. And honestly who give a fuck if Asylum copies Olympus or not? They just added courthouses to Olympus which is a direct rip of Asylum and that's not even including their cartels which are a 100% rip off. So if Asylum copies a feature here and there, it's really no big deal because this happens in everyday life in every industry. The problem unfortunately isn't one about honor but rather the laziness of Asylum developers who refuse to do what the community asks.

Then go to Olympus and stay there. 

All I ever see is you complaining about how shitty the servers and the people on it are.