Combat logging solution part 2

On 2/8/2018 at 5:13 PM, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

When you cl in cop restraints you get sent to jail, but the cop doesn't get any compensation (at least to my knowledge).

Why don't we add something to where if someone combat logs in your restraints, you get a notification on your phone to where you can send the person to jail (or by pressing 1 as if you were checking the charges of your bounty), and get 75% to full compensation of the person's bounty. 

(compensation for bounty hunters and cops)

its not about the money. its about the RP :shrug:

Bherky likes this
Just now, Steve said:

You've been apart of this community for 10 months and you are trying to be toxic to "fit in" if you will with the rest of the community. I'm nearly positive it's not working and your dad beats the brakes off you on a daily basis, that is if you have one.

had a forum account for 10 months*

23 hours ago, Mr Anderson said:

@bamf @Gnashes whats your view in  this as this should be implemented and not just thrown away.

A mechanic to just send players to jail would be a lot cooler than nothing.

I would certainly enjoy bounty hunter a lot more 

And @Clint Beastwood if someone CL that's because they believe they would be send to jail right? I mean for me if I had the slightest chance of not being send to jail I wouldn't log

On 2/10/2018 at 0:27 AM, Steve said:

You've been apart of this community for 10 months and you are trying to be toxic to "fit in" if you will with the rest of the community. I'm nearly positive it's not working and your dad beats the brakes off you on a daily basis, that is if you have one.

i missed toxic steve

Just now, Ben Flint ッ said:

he thinks I'm being toxic to fit in, he's never actually talked to me then lol 

Because you are, you're a sycophant bitch made pussy. I'm sure you have a big fuckin ego too, when you shouldn't.

1 hour ago, william said:

i missed toxic steve

I'm really not usually toxic I just can't tolerate these inbred double digit IQ monkeys in this community.

Just now, Gnashes said:

#spoilers

da8a29a23cb452880ae69b488cdfbf00.png

I'll help the rest of you out. It's a body bag that is dropped when someone is in zip ties or is in a downed state. Per the code above, you must have their bounty.  If the player happens to disconnect. You will have their full bounty and honor added to your account.  They will be in jail as well. Win win. 

Gnashes, I have not said anything here that wasn't already in your posted code I don't wanna hear about it. 

Edit- apd will get some love too. Soon

Maaqs, Bherky and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I'll help the rest of you out. It's a body bag that is dropped when someone is in zip ties or is in a downed state. Per the code above, you must have their bounty.  If the player happens to disconnect. You will have their full bounty and honor added to your account.  They will be in jail as well. Win win. 

Gnashes, I have not said anything here that wasn't already in your posted code I don't wanna hear about it. 

So you pick up the body bag and take it to the court house? Or just scroll wheel and send to jail?

50 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Hopefully soon? I wrote this and a complete rework of the wanted system backend yesterday, along with (mostly) debugging it all.

Honestly, don't rush it. Wait till the system doesn't have any bugs please <3

Thank you for implementing this into asylum, this is one of this big things that will bring back asylum.

Also, since you redid the wanted system, is there a possibility to be able to add new things to the system? (rebel talent tree) Just a thought

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT