Cant record sound with Nivida share play when saving clips from asylum

AgentPixel

I've tried so much to try and make shadowplay work correctly but it won't record any sound. I use a Razer Kraken 7.1 headset and that's my main audio device all others are disabled but still, no sound is being recorded other than my voice.

this should be showing sound levels but it doesn't fHynK0K.png

have any of you guys had this problem and how did you fix it.

Just now, Twinkie said:

I've had the same problem with Nvidia and my 7.1 Kracken Headset. The only real way that I was able to get volume that you could hear was to put my sound up (like from 20 to 50) and cause my ears to bleed. 

Yeah, no matter what with mine no sound plays back. gonna try other services cause simplicity in shit like this is bad, shadowplay doesn't allow you to choose the audio device you want it to record it is really counter-intuitive.

Just now, AgentPixel said:

Yeah, no matter what with mine no sound plays back. gonna try other services cause simplicity in shit like this is bad, shadowplay doesn't allow you to choose the audio device you want it to record it is really counter-intuitive.

All you have to do if that's the case is disable all of your other sources of input and output. If that still dons't work then you're boned. 

Just now, AgentPixel said:

There is an audio setting on Shadowplay that allows you to record in two channels, I've never had this work for me so you could try disabling/enabling that. I believe it records audio from whatever is set to your default output/communication, make sure they are both set to the same device. 

Other then that I'd say the best option is to just run Audacity as you play or use OBS. 

Silver-Spy likes this