Does Anyone own the Sennheiser 598 CS?

Gatorade

The headphones came with two wires:

1. that clearly goes to some kind of stero or musical device - I would assume you could get an adapter to plug that end into the pc.

2.  a wire that can plug into the headset and into the pc. The issue with this is that the locking mechanism for the wire is very confusing and the wire doesn't seem to fit all the way into the headphones and you only get sound from one ear.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Yung Kali-G said:

I have the 598 SE's. Once you put the cable into the left ear cup, push it up then twist to the right, that should do it.

Regarding the first cable, do you mean it ends in a quarter inch plug? it should come with an adapter for quarter inch to 3.5 that you can plug into an Amp/Dac or PC.

Yeah I may be retarded but the first cable had no problem turning and locking. The second cable I can't get to turn and lock. Im assuming it needs to lock fully for it to connect properly.

Edit:

Okay this is kind of fucked - even though it shows it universally shaped on both sides - only one side can actually turn the locking mechanism.

Tyty

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah I may be retarded but the first cable had no problem turning and locking. The second cable I can't get to turn and lock. Im assuming it needs to lock fully for it to connect properly.

Edit:

Okay this is kind of fucked - even though it shows it universally shaped on both sides - only one side can actually turn the locking mechanism.

Tyty

Didn't actually realise that, I just wiggle it till I feel it go all the way in, glad you got it working though.

(FiiO E10k is a good little amp/dac to pair it with if you're interested, not sure if its really needed for 50 ohms but I got it anyway)

Edited by Yung Kali-G

Listen mother fucker , everything is bought and set up ; AND FOR ONCE IT ALL WORKS GOOD. WERE DONE WITH THIS ERA OF QUESTIONS.

Unless you fuckers know anything about cars you won't hear another question from me for a little while

What you wanna know about cars. This is a subject i can get under. 

Scott likes this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

What you wanna know about cars. This is a subject i can get under. 

So I just paid off my final semester of school - zero debt. I saved up 20 thousand so far with 4 months left on my contract for working and I was thinking about finally getting a car that wasn't old as balls.

I personally have had my eye on the Chrysler 300 Touring ~24 thousand. I also test drove a new Toyota Camry 2018 and they were real nice.

- I know little to nothing about cars so my questions would fill this page further then I could type. I guess my question if I had to pick one, especially the chrysler, would I be foolish to seek these of all choices in terms of money and future failures?

Edited by Sugarfoot

So I just paid off my final semester of school - zero debt. I saved up 20 thousand so far with 4 months left on my contract for working and I was thinking about finally getting a car that wasn't old as balls.

I personally have had my eye on the Chrysler 300 Touring ~24 thousand. I also test drove a new Toyota Camry 2018 and they were real nice.

- I know little to nothing about cars so my questions would fill this page further then I could type. I guess my question if I had to pick one, especially the chrysler, would I be foolish to seek these of all choices in terms of money and future failures?

Read into the 300's transmissions. Any local shop will have a garbage dumpster full of them. Last time I checked I believe they are a 7? Speed transmission. With city driving and or lead foot. Your car will always be changing through gears.  Chrysler and dodge (same body, different arm) are extremely notorious for having some really weak transmissions and suspension systems. With any car manufacture you will always have your issues. The things you need to think about are what issues are you alright with replacing and what systems can you afford to replace. Spend way under your budget on the car. Keep the excess cash around to keep up on your maintenance schedule and keep your preventable maintenance up. These often are viewed as unnecessary cost as most people tend to skip them. However when their car takes a shit all within a year. The cost to get it driveable often excedes the cost that the scheduled maintenance would have been anyways.  Personally there is no better feeling that bringing your car to the shop to be repaired. And not worrying about covering rent or anything else due to the repairs. It's my best advice I have with cars. 

Even though the Toyota might be a bit boring. You won't regret the affordable maintenance and fuel economy and reduced insurance rate. I have my trucks and such. But I choose to drive a 4 cylinder car everyday. Toyota, Subaru and honda are all great choices. 

Please forgive any spelling here. I'm on mobile and in bed. 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Read into the 300's transmissions. Any local shop will have a garbage dumpster full of them. Last time I checked I believe they are a 7? Speed transmission. With city driving and or lead foot. Your car will always be changing through gears.  Chrysler and dodge (same body, different arm) are extremely notorious for having some really weak transmissions and suspension systems. With any car manufacture you will always have your issues. The things you need to think about are what issues are you alright with replacing and what systems can you afford to replace. Spend way under your budget on the car. Keep the excess cash around to keep up on your maintenance schedule and keep your preventable maintenance up. These often are viewed as unnecessary cost as most people tend to skip them. However when their car takes a shit all within a year. The cost to get it driveable often excedes the cost that the scheduled maintenance would have been anyways.  Personally there is no better feeling that bringing your car to the shop to be repaired. And not worrying about covering rent or anything else due to the repairs. It's my best advice I have with cars. 

Even though the Toyota might be a bit boring. You won't regret the affordable maintenance and fuel economy and reduced insurance rate. I have my trucks and such. But I choose to drive a 4 cylinder car everyday. Toyota, Subaru and honda are all great choices. 

Please forgive any spelling here. I'm on mobile and in bed. 

Your spelling is fine, and you sound just like my mom hahaha.

She was pushing me to get the camry due to how cheap the repairs would cost compaired to the Audi I drive now. I was really torn because I could get the camry for probably somewhere around 17-22 where as the chrysler would run me somewhere between 22 - 26. I obviously love the look of the chrysler but there comes a decision to decide if its worth the increase and cost and if the parts are expensive or not.