Community Goal: Talent Points

On 2/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, HotWings said:

People all about the easy mode...

Easy mode in what way? I've seen you mention this before I am curious to know what specifically you are talking about. I don't think cheaper Loadouts or vehicles makes the game "easier" but only less time consuming to grind money. I have the patience to grind money for 5 or 6 hours through out the week, but I can't blame people for not wanting to do that because it can get repetitive and at the end of the day it's pretty much go here gather this then process it then sell it. It doesn't make the game any easier or harder because grinding money does not really involve skill all that much.

Kettles likes this
3 hours ago, Steve said:

Easy mode in what way? I've seen you mention this before I am curious to know what specifically you are talking about. I don't think cheaper Loadouts or vehicles makes the game "easier" but only less time consuming to grind money. I have the patience to grind money for 5 or 6 hours through out the week, but I can't blame people for not wanting to do that because it can get repetitive and at the end of the day it's pretty much go here gather this then process it then sell it. It doesn't make the game any easier or harder because grinding money does not really involve skill all that much.

How does not have to grind not make the game easier?  How does having all talents and not having to sacrifice something for something else not make the game easier?  I dont blame people for wanting shit easy, doesnt mean I think it should be.

Just now, HotWings said:

How does not have to grind not make the game easier?  How does having all talents and not having to sacrifice something for something else not make the game easier?  I dont blame people for wanting shit easy, doesnt mean I think it should be.

What I mean is grinding money for load outs for hours, and loadouts comparatively to the past are expensive does not test your skill. It really only tests your patience. I could grind 3-5 mil in a week if I felt like it but it really would not test my skill. People want the challenge to be in the combat, not while they are watching netflix and running meth.