Combat Logging on Bounty Hunters.

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

I had a 260k log right outside donor, i wont even get 10k from it xd

I probably would of done 50% of that, that’s not next to or within range to turn in but close to a turn in area. Now if you were somewhere with a lot of travel time in between there is a lot that could happen, ie crashed your car killing you both, get pulled over by a cop or get in a fight with another BH.

Just now, Olio said:

I probably would of done 50% of that, that’s not next to or within range to turn in but close to a turn in area. Now if you were somewhere with a lot of travel time in between there is a lot that could happen, ie crashed your car killing you both, get pulled over by a cop or get in a fight with another BH.

The new courthouse was a 200m walk

The new courthouse was a 200m walk

The thing you will get told is the reason for lowered amount is “anything could of happened in between” which is true with a lot of travel time, but honestly if you are in say Pygros and they CL the chance is they don’t have friends on to save them, they don’t have any options to escape so CL is their option. That alone shows that the chance that something could of happened is significantly diminished.

Just now, Olio said:

The thing you will get told is the reason for lowered amount is “anything could of happened in between” which is true with a lot of travel time, but honestly if you are in say Pygros and they CL the chance is they don’t have friends on to save them, they don’t have any options to escape so CL is their option. That alone shows that the chance that something could of happened is significantly diminished.

Exactly, a lot of things could of happened, but they didnt, because he combat logged.

I think it would be different if server crashed, thats not their fault, but if they themselves cl, then that shouldt effect compensation

If a bounty target combat logs on you after you have caught/downed them; it is not our policy to provide guaranteed compensation for the monetary value you would have received if you had succeeded in arresting them. You may request compensation for this; however we are free to decline based on a variety of factors.

This is what the policy says regarding it. However in reality it depends on the person doing the request. Catch me on my drunk day and you might get the full comp ;)

Exactly, a lot of things could of happened, but they didnt, because he combat logged.

I think it would be different if server crashed, thats not their fault, but if they themselves cl, then that shouldt effect compensation

Majority of the “what happens” is someone’s friends or a “hired hitman” are waiting at the courthouse but if they log that very likely not the case. On occasions I would take the money out of the player’s account and use that to comp the BH, then wait for them to make a comp report asking where that money went to. There really is no admin policy or rule written somewhere saying you can only comp X amount if, it’s at the discretion of each admin. At the end of the day it’s pretend money that’s not costing anyone anything.

Man I have a bounty I was really looking forward to getting because I spent a ton on gear and he combat logged yesterday night I am trying to help him comp but he does not seem to want to cooperate so I think I will be posting the report like I told him I would which the deadline is now 21 minutes away