Encore V2

Smarty

In-game name: Jeremy Fisher

What age are you: 19

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3c69e04a1ad42d896656b086c92f6611

Why do you want to join encore: Most gangs on asylum don't really do anything fun anymore, I am looking for a gang that's full of good fighters with lots of hours and experience. Also I am also looking for a gang that caps cartels and does other gang things like turfs and drugs. (I feel like this gang could provide this)

Why should we accept you: I have been playing on asylum for a long time, I am good at fighting and easy to get along with, I know all about the server and game in detail and I am loyal.

What other gangs have you been in: MenOfMayhem, OneNewEnamy, The Shadow Company, Uninvited & more

Just now, Jeremy Fisher said:

In-game name: Jeremy Fisher

What age are you: 19

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3c69e04a1ad42d896656b086c92f6611

Why do you want to join encore: Most gangs on asylum don't really do anything fun anymore, I am looking for a gang that's full of good fighters with lots of hours and experience. Also I am also looking for a gang that caps cartels and does other gang things like turfs and drugs. (I feel like this gang could provide this)

Why should we accept you: I have been playing on asylum for a long time, I am good at fighting and easy to get along with, I know all about the server and game in detail and I am loyal.

What other gangs have you been in: MenOfMayhem, OneNewEnamy, The Shadow Company, Uninvited & more

Denied.

Scott and william like this

In-game name: Brandon Volkov

What age are you: 22

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): http://prntscr.com/iilv7y

Why do you want to join encore: Always used to be in a high skilled, highly tactical group back when I used to play. I know there is a ton of that in this area and would love to pack into the killing sprees. All the gangs now are looking for "time" when experience and communication are key regardless of time. 

Why should we accept you: I feel that I can be a valuable asset as far as strategy and planning goes for cartels. Organizing drug runs on off time to make constant use of our downtime when the gang is not contesting cartels. Using my own previous knowledge I had back when I did play and also utilizing the current situations and maneuvers that you all may implement into me will also help. 

What other gangs have you been in: Maruaders

Can anyone vouch for you: Not really, but Smarty told me to apply and he'd consider this.

Just now, Krow said:

In-game name: Brandon Volkov

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): http://prntscr.com/iilv7y

Why do you want to join encore: Always used to be in a high skilled, highly tactical group back when I used to play. I know there is a ton of that in this area and would love to pack into the killing sprees. All the gangs now are looking for "time" when experience and communication are key regardless of time. 

Why should we accept you: I feel that I can be a valuable asset as far as strategy and planning goes for cartels. Organizing drug runs on off time to make constant use of our downtime when the gang is not contesting cartels. Using my own previous knowledge I had back when I did play and also utilizing the current situations and maneuvers that you all may implement into me will also help. 

What other gangs have you been in: Maruaders

Can anyone vouch for you: Not really, but Smarty told me to apply and he'd consider this.

Accepted for trial period.

william likes this

In-game name: Slade

What age are you: 24

Arma 3 hours: https://gyazo.com/906dbf2d4c53c61580b095bf7df96796

Why do you want to join encore: Just looking for a chill/good group of guys to play civ with and shoot things.

Why should we accept you: I am a very chill / laid-back person that is easy to get along with and I don't start problems. I am nowhere near the best, but I feel as if I am a very solid player with good knowledge and understanding of cartels/banks/feds/prisons.

What other gangs have you been in: Bratva, Anarchy and countless other gangs throughout the years

Can anyone vouch for you: William

Just now, Slade Wilson said:

Why do you want to join encore: Just looking for a chill/good group of guys to play civ with and shoot things.

Why should we accept you: I am a very chill / laid-back person that is easy to get along with and I don't start problems. I am nowhere near the best, but I feel as if I am a very solid player with good knowledge and understanding of cartels/banks/feds/prisons.

What other gangs have you been in: Bratva, Anarchy and countless other gangs throughout the years

+1

13 minutes ago, Slade Wilson said:

Accepted.

william likes this

In-game name: Quenton

What age are you: 20

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): a17502f143e983d0cc7c5e9411ff2001.png

Why do you want to join encore: Looking to get back into cartel fighting.

Why should we accept you: Long time asylum player. Played with a lot of you guys in the past and can definitely carry my own weight.

What other gangs have you been in: Wicked, Instinct, Tenacity

Can anyone vouch for you: Goku, William, maybe some others

FudgeR likes this
6 hours ago, Slade Wilson said:

toxic

16 minutes ago, Quenton said:

Why should we accept you: Long time asylum player. Played with a lot of you guys in the past and can definitely carry my own weight.

ily bb xx

Quenton likes this
3 hours ago, Quenton said:

i want to slot this man my vouch even though i aint even in this gang

Quenton likes this
9 hours ago, Quenton said:

Accepted.

william likes this

In-game name: JiM

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): qc9onrw.jpg

Why do you want to join encore: Id like to get back into cartel fighting as well and doing fed/prisons with some chill people

Why should we accept you: I am a very chill person, and never really lose my cool with anything and also have good tac-coms along with a good shot 

What other gangs have you been in: I was in  •SpaceTurtels• for a long ass time and then just a few other smaller gangs 

Can anyone vouch for you: I've talked and played with William a few times but mostly Slade and Quenton if they count yet lol 

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
Just now, •JiM• said:

In-game name: JiM

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): qc9onrw.jpg

Why do you want to join encore: Id like to get back into cartel fighting as well and doing fed/prisons with some chill people

Why should we accept you: I am a very chill person, and never really lose my cool with anything and also have good tac-coms along with a good shot 

What other gangs have you been in: I was in  •SpaceTurtels• for a long ass time and then just a few other smaller gangs 

Can anyone vouch for you: I've talked and played with William a few times but mostly Slade and Quenton if they count yet lol 

Accepted.

•JiM• and william like this

In-game name: Twix

What age are you: 17 :(

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d6477fc33e4f742181e569dc15b8dd4a

Why do you want to join encore: My old gang has been slowly disbanding and I have been wanting to move on. I have had an eye out for Encore if this ever happened because you guys would fight us and it was really enjoyable having frags back and forth.

Why should we accept you: Well, I can point and click better than most people and I know how cartels, turfs, banks, prisons, and feds work.

What other gangs have you been in: Awaken, Legion, ATF, CG

Can anyone vouch for you: Water. (Revise did my ride-along so I guess he remembers me :thinking:)

Just now, Twix said:

In-game name: Twix

What age are you: 17 :(

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d6477fc33e4f742181e569dc15b8dd4a

Why do you want to join encore: My old gang has been slowly disbanding and I have been wanting to move on. I have had an eye out for Encore if this ever happened because you guys would fight us and it was really enjoyable having frags back and forth.

Why should we accept you: Well, I can point and click better than most people and I know how cartels, turfs, banks, prisons, and feds work.

What other gangs have you been in: Awaken, Legion, ATF, CG

Can anyone vouch for you: Water. (Revise did my ride-along so I guess he remembers me :thinking:)

Denied. 

william and Tyrese like this

In-game name:Silver Spy

What age are you:20

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):https://imgur.com/a/8uXSE

Why do you want to join encore:The gang i use to play with disbanded and so i am looking for a new one to start over

Why should we accept you:Thats your decision to make but on my defense i would say that i am a decent player and a chill guy

What other gangs have you been in:TheDogs,Rodents,Latin Kings,Impact,Decipiles

Can anyone vouch for you: @william @revise Bada and few others

revise, Sp0on and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Why do you want to join encore:The gang i use to play with disbanded and so i am looking for a new one to start over

Why should we accept you:Thats your decision to make but on my defense i would say that i am a decent player and a chill guy

very nice homosexual much bad at meth runs much +1

Silver-Spy likes this
6 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Accepted.

william and Silver-Spy like this

In-game name: Marcel

What age are you: 17

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/82f1e214c22f1067e234e1058108b4ef

Why do you want to join encore: I was in Awaken and we would fight you guys at cartels and you guys did not back down and you seem like an active gang and I here to help fight cartels and anything else you guys need! 

Why should we accept you:B/c i am a good shoot always active, Loyalty all the way. I do not gang hop Awaken is just going down! 

What other gangs have you been in: Ae, Dark Horse, Exotic, Awaken 

Vouch: Twix 

Edited by Marcels

In-game name:n8ps/sp0on/whatever i decide for the time being

What age are you:too old

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/6de4b4521a72a2a34760246f803253db

Why do you want to join encore: looking to play an active gang that fights cartels feds and prisons and looking to play with ppl that I know and can hold their own

Why should we accept you: I've been a member of this community for years now. I can hold coms (still working on a few call outs) and I'm an ok shot. I have enough game sense to where I wont fuck things up and consider myself pretty top league with cqc

What other gangs have you been in: Bratva 1.0; Imperium 2.0; Plague 2.0; Boats and Hoes; FSA(very short lived) Impact

Can anyone vouch for you: @Slade Wilson @Quenton Jim @Silver-Spy if they count.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Marcels said:

In-game name: Marcel

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/82f1e214c22f1067e234e1058108b4ef

Why do you want to join encore: I was in Awaken and we would fight you guys at cartels and you guys did not back down and you seem like an active gang and I here to help fight cartels and anything else you guys need! 

Why should we accept you:B/c i am a good shoot always active, Loyalty all the way. I do not gang hop Awaken is just going down! 

What other gangs have you been in: Ae, Dark Horse, Exotic, Awaken 

Vouch: Twix 

Denied.

william likes this
Just now, Sp0on said:

In-game name:n8ps/sp0on/whatever i decide for the time being

What age are you:too old

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/6de4b4521a72a2a34760246f803253db

Why do you want to join encore: looking to play an active gang that fights cartels feds and prisons and looking to play with ppl that I know and can hold their own

Why should we accept you: I've been a member of this community for years now. I can hold coms (still working on a few call outs) and I'm an ok shot. I have enough game sense to where I wont fuck things up and consider myself pretty top league with cqc

What other gangs have you been in: Bratva 1.0; Imperium 2.0; Plague 2.0; Boats and Hoes; FSA(very short lived) Impact

Can anyone vouch for you: @Slade Wilson @Quenton Jim @Silver-Spy if they count.

Denied.

william and ChicoXL like this

In-game name: Devon

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 2203

Why do you want to join encore: Want a gang that fights and full of level headed people

Why should we accept you: Good shot, coms

What other gangs have you been in: was in the og encore, og wicked some others..

Can anyone vouch for you:  Slade

Just now, Devon said:

Why do you want to join encore: Want a gang that fights and full of level headed people

What other gangs have you been in: was in the og encore, og wicked some others..

no lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

i mean -1

Edited by Quenton

In-game name: Heidelberg

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/00ea84f1eb8622dd1d8e8a4fc2232f27

Why do you want to join encore: I'd like to have some people to roll around with, be able to do stuff with (feds, banks, cartels etc.), hence I've been playing with myself for some time now. 

Why should we accept you: I like to have fun, I'm a chill guy that rarely is toxic. I'm not the best shot around, but I like having fun with others without being a source of aids. 

What other gangs have you been in: The Outfits, DS, FSA. 

Can anyone vouch for you: William.

william, .Sean, Good Lub and 1 other like this
9 hours ago, Devon said:

you might want a little more experience since dogs is your only previous, sure they are the best gang ever to grace this game no meme but id say look for a slightly less challenging gang to join, and build your rep before applying to better gangs.

Quenton likes this
Just now, Heidelberg said:

In-game name: Heidelberg

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/00ea84f1eb8622dd1d8e8a4fc2232f27

Why do you want to join encore: I'd like to have some people to roll around with, be able to do stuff with (feds, banks, cartels etc.), hence I've been playing with myself for some time now. 

Why should we accept you: I like to have fun, I'm a chill guy that rarely is toxic. I'm not the best shot around, but I like having fun with others without being a source of aids. 

What other gangs have you been in: The Outfits, DS, FSA. 

Can anyone vouch for you: William.

Accepted.

william likes this
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 0:41 PM, Sean. /House said:

you might want a little more experience since dogs is your only previous, sure they are the best gang ever to grace this game no meme but id say look for a slightly less challenging gang to join, and build your rep before applying to better gangs.

who are you?

On 2/26/2018 at 3:41 PM, Sean. /House said:

how exactly can you get more experience if the dogs is the best gang ever

Heidelberg likes this
On 2/26/2018 at 2:27 AM, Devon said:

Denied.

Edited by Smarty
william likes this