Performance-FPS

Nep

I normally get/got 10-20 in cities and 40-50 outside. I'm running a 970M (Pretty much a 1050ti you can't OC) and a i7-4720HQ 2.6ghz boosting to 3.4 with SMT (Extra theads)

*Note: I only have 8gb of 1600mhz DDR3 Ram so I get bottle necked (Arma likes to try to push 6GBs of system ram on my toaster)

It would also help if you could give us your system specs to see if you're running fine or need to get rid of dat bloatware and download more free ram :fingerbang:

Edited by Twinkie
memes
Nep likes this

shit cause i got a 4k monitor now 

used to be 70+ all the time with my 1070 & i7 7700k that I got last June or July and about 50 in Kavala but now that I have a 4K monitor, playing any games with a 1070 is a bit of a pain

luckily I don't play much anymore as I focus on other, much more important things

Just now, massi said:

shit cause i got a 4k monitor now 

used to be 70+ all the time with my 1070 & i7 7700k that I got last June or July and about 50 in Kavala but now that I have a 4K monitor, playing any games with a 1070 is a bit of a pain

luckily I don't play much anymore as I focus on other, much more important things

7c934c4f244f14358fdb2025ad2388b8.png

You can run games at 1920x1080 still and it upscales, with little to no performance hits, (4k monitor with 1070 too) I get 40+ fps constantly in every scenario

BlackShot likes this