S1 | Abdera 3 Crater | SOLD

stop reposting your house, to try and get rid of my comment. I will keep reposting my comment. Mr. @Barkin and I made a deal on this house, I got ingame and went to abdera to purchase this house for the price we agreed upon. Once I got there, he raised the price. not only once, but twice. after our third deal on this house, he pretty much told me to fuck off and that he was putting the house up for bidding wars on the forums. I told him to fuck off and his response was "alright, stay broke then bitch. This house is endgame." 

Spoiler

He's retarded. 

McMuffin, G.O.A.T and Fried Rice like this
3 hours ago, Ben Flint ッ said:

stop reposting your house, to try and get rid of my comment. I will keep reposting my comment. Mr. @Barkin and I made a deal on this house, I got ingame and went to abdera to purchase this house for the price we agreed upon. Once I got there, he raised the price. not only once, but twice. after our third deal on this house, he pretty much told me to fuck off and that he was putting the house up for bidding wars on the forums. I told him to fuck off and his response was "alright, stay broke then bitch. This house is endgame." 

Reveal hidden contents

He's retarded. 

I honestly don't care. Keep crying kido. 

You gave me a shit offer of 400k and @Dick Romney was standing outside the house and he said do not sell it for so cheap. Then I realized I don't really have to rush into anything. So I decided to do a bid war per his advice. Like I said, money talks and your broke ass wasn't speakin. I was respectful to you in the messages and you responded with:

"you're actually autistic for making me load into the server and once I get there, saying no.. then you say 500k, I say sure, then you say no again? hope ur mom dies" 

I couldn't care less about your pathetic attempts to try and make me lose money. Now leave me alone.

Congrats btw, you're tough online, you must be such a cool guy irl.

"I listen to suicideboys and lil peep haha I am edgy and cool" "12 btw

Image result for hahaa

Just now, toxicsolutions said:

He’s not very bright is he 

9 hours ago, Ben Flint ッ said:

:thinking:

I know the property is worth a lot so I bought it at market value with the intention of flipping the house. 

I wouldn't use this house for two reasons:

1) Not my server. My scotch operation is on S2

2) I don't want to drive to Athria to pick up all the ingredients every time. Its too much micro-management. That is why my scotch op is located in Athira on S2.

On 2/13/2018 at 4:43 AM, Barkin said:

I honestly don't care. Keep crying kido. 

You gave me a shit offer of 400k and @Dick Romney was standing outside the house and he said do not sell it for so cheap. Then I realized I don't really have to rush into anything. So I decided to do a bid war per his advice. Like I said, money talks and your broke ass wasn't speakin. I was respectful to you in the messages and you responded with:

"you're actually autistic for making me load into the server and once I get there, saying no.. then you say 500k, I say sure, then you say no again? hope ur mom dies" 

I couldn't care less about your pathetic attempts to try and make me lose money. Now leave me alone.

Congrats btw, you're tough online, you must be such a cool guy irl.

"I listen to suicideboys and lil peep haha I am edgy and cool" "12 btw

Image result for hahaa

aint nothing wrong with listening to SB nd peep

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

You can already tel you have 0 friends irl

”i bet you get bullied in school”

how you gonna try make a joke out of that, considering you are literally probably someone who has suffered from bullying his whole life

I have plenty of friends and I sure as hell don't get bullied. Bullying is for highschool. The fact that you're over here trying to be a whiteknight online says a lot about your character. Stop responding to my post. If you want to talk to me, message me. Otherwise leave me alone.