Montage #9

Cops on hospital stairs deserved to get shot, you got 4 sets of rocks to snipe people on top of atm from...

My guess is you have your group mates be your pawns and draw the initiation so u can pop out of your hiding spot and get kills. :fingerbang:

You snuck up behind a guy at drug cartel, he had no idea you were there, and you still shot him in the back rather than the head...:shrug:

Otherwise... the clips were shit.  Stop throwing ALL your asylum kill clips together and posting trash montages...just stop...

Revenant likes this
5 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Cops on hospital stairs deserved to get shot, you got 4 sets of rocks to snipe people on top of atm from...

My guess is you have your group mates be your pawns and draw the initiation so u can pop out of your hiding spot and get kills. :fingerbang:

You snuck up behind a guy at drug cartel, he had no idea you were there, and you still shot him in the back rather than the head...:shrug:

Otherwise... the clips were shit.  Stop throwing ALL your asylum kill clips together and posting trash montages...just stop...

Dude, you’re the last person he should take advice from

andrewfam x and cHIP oTLE like this
9 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

why tf are you criticizing, you fucking smell ahaha