montage

This guy literallly post his videos on multiple different communities for any game just for the views it's basically view botting without paying very smart but seriously fuck off from here

@Mitch (IFRIT) is there anything you can do about this guy always post bad montages of r6 and lies about his rank and smurfs to look good then gets mad and gets toxic whenever somone calls him out I mean just look at his r6db his stats are below average

3 hours ago, Alter Kämpfer said:

Last I seen nickis is backup for his team not on main lineup for his team not sure why maybe wants to take a break for pro league r6 or what didn't see him at the last LAN atleast 

Never seen a more wrong post lmfao.

5 hours ago, Anzy said:

are nickis and distilled still pro 

Nickis is playing Pro For Evil Genius's and has ALWAYS been a starter for his team. Distilled gave up after season 1 because he wasn't making enough to support himself that early in the game I believe, he had to go back to work.

10 hours ago, Alter Kämpfer said:

This guy literallly post his videos on multiple different communities for any game just for the views it's basically view botting without paying very smart but seriously fuck off from here

@Mitch (IFRIT) is there anything you can do about this guy always post bad montages of r6 and lies about his rank and smurfs to look good then gets mad and gets toxic whenever somone calls him out I mean just look at his r6db his stats are below average

are you mad?