[ŧ] Goyneyyy - Montage 15 - ŧemper

12 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

Image result for fat gay manIs this enough?

ok sir.

It is a big day for [t] Goyneyyy. He would get geared at his house and drive his new 2018 ASSiimov ifrit to work [ARMS DEALER]. Today would be an unusual day. Three people with different sexual orientations and races would be there. @Alec-I @Revenant and @zane1 would all be inside of windmill rocks before big bad Goyneyyy would drive up to them and swiftly getting out of his car and point his MK 1 EMR at Revenant and completely and utterly rip his spleen out with the pure power of the EMR. Revenant's last words would be deep and meaningful... "Haha fuck you reggiN get reported!!". Goyneyyy however would not let down his senses and not pay attention to the deep words of @Revenant, he would then aim his weapon at @zane1 before pulling the trigger and utterly annihilating his big testicles. "Yeah fucking kill yourself you sand FSA scumbag!!" @Goyneyyywould say as his bulging biceps and popping pectorals would show out in those tight PILOT COVERALLS as he quickly turned his attention towards @Alec-I and burst with joy as his huge muscles ripped through the coveralls leaving his huge SHREDDED upperbody exposed to the poor little petite alec. By now Goyneyyy would have a huge hard on for the petite little alec and run towards him, bending him over castle rocks and ripping off his CSATS only to plunge his huge 8 inch euro cock into poor little alec and start thrusting faster and faster. "Stop it!! I don't consent!!" Alec would say. "YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FUCKING CAMEL JOCKEY, I'LL MAKE YOU LIKE IT" Big bad Goyneyyy would say as he tore open little Alecs rectum making his insides burst due to Goyneyys huge euro cock. Smashing Alec's head into the rocks, Goyneyyy woud have sadly killed little alec now but keep making love to his syrian corpse

Edited by Chowski.
sss
Revenant, Steve, TRYHARD and 2 others like this
Just now, Chowski. said:

ok sir.

It is a big day for [t] Goyneyyy. He would get geared at his house and drive his new 2018 ASSiimov ifrit to work [ARMS DEALER]. Today would be an unusual day. Three people with different sexual orientations and races would be there. @Alec-I @Revenant and @zane1 would all be inside of windmill rocks before big bad Goyneyyy would drive up to them and swiftly getting out of his car and point his MK 1 EMR at Revenant and completely and utterly rip his spleen out with the pure power of the EMR. Revenant's last words would be deep and meaningful... "Haha fuck you reggiN get reported!!". Goyneyyy however would not let down his senses and not pay attention to the deep words of @Revenant, he would then aim his weapon at @zane1 before pulling the trigger and utterly annihilating his big testicles. "Yeah fucking kill yourself you sand FSA scumbag!!" Goyneyyy would say as his bulging biceps and popping pectorals would show out in those tight PILOT COVERALLS as he quickly turned his attention towards @Alec-I and burst with joy as his huge muscles ripped through the coveralls leaving his huge SHREDDED upperbody exposed to the poor little petite alec. By now Goyneyyy would have a huge hard on for the petite little alec and run towards him, bending him over castle rocks and ripping off his CSATS only to plunge his huge 8 inch euro cock into poor little alec and start thrusting faster and faster. "Stop it!! I don't consent!!" Alec would say. "YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FUCKING CAMEL JOCKEY, I'LL MAKE YOU LIKE IT" Big bad Goyneyyy would say as he tore open little Alecs rectum making his insides burst due to Goyneyys huge euro cock. Smashing Alec's head into the rocks, Goyneyyy woud have sadly killed little alec now but keep making love to his syrian corpse

Pretty metal tbh.

Chowski. likes this
14 hours ago, Chowski. said:

ok sir.

It is a big day for [t] Goyneyyy. He would get geared at his house and drive his new 2018 ASSiimov ifrit to work [ARMS DEALER]. Today would be an unusual day. Three people with different sexual orientations and races would be there. @Alec-I @Revenant and @zane1 would all be inside of windmill rocks before big bad Goyneyyy would drive up to them and swiftly getting out of his car and point his MK 1 EMR at Revenant and completely and utterly rip his spleen out with the pure power of the EMR. Revenant's last words would be deep and meaningful... "Haha fuck you reggiN get reported!!". Goyneyyy however would not let down his senses and not pay attention to the deep words of @Revenant, he would then aim his weapon at @zane1 before pulling the trigger and utterly annihilating his big testicles. "Yeah fucking kill yourself you sand FSA scumbag!!" @Goyneyyywould say as his bulging biceps and popping pectorals would show out in those tight PILOT COVERALLS as he quickly turned his attention towards @Alec-I and burst with joy as his huge muscles ripped through the coveralls leaving his huge SHREDDED upperbody exposed to the poor little petite alec. By now Goyneyyy would have a huge hard on for the petite little alec and run towards him, bending him over castle rocks and ripping off his CSATS only to plunge his huge 8 inch euro cock into poor little alec and start thrusting faster and faster. "Stop it!! I don't consent!!" Alec would say. "YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FUCKING CAMEL JOCKEY, I'LL MAKE YOU LIKE IT" Big bad Goyneyyy would say as he tore open little Alecs rectum making his insides burst due to Goyneyys huge euro cock. Smashing Alec's head into the rocks, Goyneyyy woud have sadly killed little alec now but keep making love to his syrian corpse

no idea how long this took but its funny

Chowski. likes this