@bamf @Gnashes @Mitch (IFRIT)
Can we please have the spawn removed in Pygros HQ where the old vehicle spawn used to be? When there's a bank/prison and you spawn all the way across the HQ and have to run all the way to the dome and Gear up and then back to get a vehicle takes way too long. Is there any way we can move it closer or just remove the spawn point all together?

Blocker, massi, BlackShot and 2 others like this

@Jake I agree with you but i just don't like spawning all the way at the other side of the HQ when you need to gear up fast and get out whether the HQ is under attack or a bank/prison is going on or not.  And I do agree that when the HQ comes under attack and the spawns over there could give you a slight advantage, but when you have a bunch of guys on top of the towers with 7.62 and you get a little spar-16 with a red dot, you aren't  gunna last very long either way lol

Jake likes this
19 minutes ago, •JiM• said:

@Jake I agree with you but i just don't like spawning all the way at the other side of the HQ when you need to gear up fast and get out whether the HQ is under attack or a bank/prison is going on or not.  And I do agree that when the HQ comes under attack and the spawns over there could give you a slight advantage, but when you have a bunch of guys on top of the towers with 7.62 and you get a little spar-16 with a red dot, you aren't  gunna last very long either way lol

The spawns where randomized and more where added because of HQ attacks a long time ago. Having to run 50m isnt gonna effect anything because 9/10 theres gonna be more cops there spawning in, some closer then gearing and pulling a car waiting for people so no difference will be made and like some have said some spawns can help HQ attacks because i think 2 are practically under two of the towers.