APD officer concern/change?

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Sorry sir you were doing cocaine so i am gonna borrow your Rock to the evidence locker.But on a serious note Its really up to you if you wanna give him his legal stuff back.I personally don't because you never know if he is gonna pull his rock out and kill you.

how would they use the rock to kill you if you've already seized the cocaine :D

Who cares to be honest a rook is like 2k. Do what I did take the price of their gun and any other gear and cut it off from their ticket. Usually if i had a rebel i caught who had a 20k bounty and an Mk i'd probably only make them pay the 2500 charge for the gun since they already lose 10-15k from buying the gun anyways.

Mayhem, Silver-Spy, Donald and 1 other like this
5 hours ago, Tyler said:

Who cares to be honest a rook is like 2k. Do what I did take the price of their gun and any other gear and cut it off from their ticket. Usually if i had a rebel i caught who had a 20k bounty and an Mk i'd probably only make them pay the 2500 charge for the gun since they already lose 10-15k from buying the gun anyways.

Word. It's very rare that I only give them a 1-5k reduction from a 20+ bounty if they have gear because I already know they are losing so much from their loadout. There have also been times where I've comped them for their gun but that is also very rare.