Watch Temper suck Psi's dick for 40min

Just now, thero said:

Only meme here is the fact you have some weird obsession with temper that you actually went to PsiSyndicate's channel for a video of us, and made a forum post about us. You want an autograph or something you drooling bowl cut wearing autist?

Im b team i'll sign your profile for 100k

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I like how that mongoloid Psi went around trying to advertise his shitty server on Olympus and Asylum. If people wanted to play his shitty Taki server they would. 

lmao i watched a vid of him playing it to see how it was bc he was saying his server is better than altis servers and in the video he was walking around with a m249 with a sniper scope and people in ifrits are just ramming cars and they acted like it was normal

Edited by Revenant
Just now, Revenant said:

lmao i watched a vid of him playing it to see how it was and he was walking around with a m249 with a sniper scope and people in ifrits are just ramming cars and they acted like it was normal lol

Yep thats pretty much the gist of it including his admins who spawn shit in and kill civs w/it. Then when they get killed they just revive themselves and keep doing it. We were watching an admin of his do that shit on twitch and called her out on it and she banned us from chat.

Revenant and Space like this