The warrant slot

The biggest reason this slot goes unused is that it's inconvenient and doesn't work as smoothly as the others.

Suggested changes: 

- New Y inventory  It's supposed to be a specialized slot yet it shares the same y inventory as the medic slot, this is annoying as when I use my blood bag, painkillers etc I run out as  a medic only requires one, no point in  buying more since I'll probably switch to medic soon and I'll have more than I need.

- Redeploying  Whenever you soft log to go to a bank, prison, fed you lose your bounty, meaning the last 20 mins of tracking them goes down the drain, to fix this if possible when in HQ replace the "respawn" button with a "Redeploy" button which just brings up the HQ spawn point instantly as if you died and allows you to pick one to spawn at 

- Dropping bounty's  This one goes for bounty hunters too, when dropping a bounty sometimes you get the same one back making you wait another 5 mins to try and get a different bounty which is especially annoying when you can only have one at a time.

Hopefully, changes like these would encourage people to actually use the slot. Thoughts?    

@bamf @Gnashes @Gen. Henry Arnold @Destrah

Just now, Bazzajack said:

True... but you lose your loadout and will have to purchase another before attending the bank/prison/fed adding extra time and expenses to respawning 

I mean tbh ive never had that gripe with Warrant, i think the whole Y inv is awesome and maybe do like if you catch your warrant you get a % increase on the bounty or prestige you would normally get so like 5% for normal warrant 7.5% for next talent 10% etc up to Master Warrant Tracker maxed at like 15% or something idk.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Tyler said:

I mean tbh ive never had that gripe with Warrant, i think the whole Y inv is awesome and maybe do like if you catch your warrant you get a % increase on the bounty or prestige you would normally get so like 5% for normal warrant 7.5% for next talent 10% etc up to Master Warrant Tracker maxed at like 15% or something idk.

Yeah I'd like things like increase payouts too but I figure the devs might take a bit more notice if I just listed the things we need as opposed to things we want 

Louie likes this
16 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

The biggest reason this slot goes unused is that it's inconvenient and doesn't work as smoothly as the others.

Suggested changes: 

- New Y inventory  It's supposed to be a specialized slot yet it shares the same y inventory as the medic slot, this is annoying as when I use my blood bag, painkillers etc I run out as  a medic only requires one, no point in  buying more since I'll probably switch to medic soon and I'll have more than I need.

- Redeploying  Whenever you soft log to go to a bank, prison, fed you lose your bounty, meaning the last 20 mins of tracking them goes down the drain, to fix this if possible when in HQ replace the "respawn" button with a "Redeploy" button which just brings up the HQ spawn point instantly as if you died and allows you to pick one to spawn at 

- Dropping bounty's  This one goes for bounty hunters too, when dropping a bounty sometimes you get the same one back making you wait another 5 mins to try and get a different bounty which is especially annoying when you can only have one at a time.

Hopefully, changes like these would encourage people to actually use the slot. Thoughts?    

@bamf @Gnashes @Gen. Henry Arnold @Destrah

i dont see the -redeploying happening. it will get abused.