A few quick things

Mitch (IFRIT)

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

please elaborate 

Medic Y inventory and normal cop slot (Non precincted) have the same Y inventory. On medic most people carry 1 blood bag as that's all they need and then can carry more spikes, etc. But when you go to a server that isn't your precinct you use your 1 bloodbag/painkiller whatever and are out of that item. Currently undercover has its own Y inventory, so when you go on undercover for the first time you have no Y inventory and need to buy all new stuff and that only applies for undercover.

Kettles and Innate like this
Just now, Scott said:

Medic Y inventory and normal cop slot (Non precincted) have the same Y inventory. On medic most people carry 1 blood bag as that's all they need and then can carry more spikes, etc. But when you go to a server that isn't your precinct you use your 1 bloodbag/painkiller whatever and are out of that item. Currently undercover has its own Y inventory, so when you go on undercover for the first time you have no Y inventory and need to buy all new stuff and that only applies for undercover.

Thank you 

Kettles likes this
2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Sorry all, I have been busy with life the last few days. However, the effort to make your voices heard has not stopped. This is some stuff that I am able to share with you at this time. 

The zone at the prison when active is still too small, players bodies still have a chance to bug out into the ground when they die in a vehicle, you still cant be revived in orcas and the bank is never done due to its location in Pyrgos. These a little more important than parole showing up in chat, medic revive prices and a vehicle spawn cooldown. I know you've gotten shit done but i feel these issues have been more of a problem and more sought after to be fixed/resolved. 

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Innate and BioHazard like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Whitelisting medic will have an effect on how civs get revived by another civ and i dont think civs want their revive abilities messed with.

Defibs being usable by all defines asylum, that's right. But if medics would be whitelisted, maybe something alongside needing an extra talent for both BH and rebel, to be able to purchase defibs and only buyable from skiptracer/rebel. 

An increase in medic slots, new uniforms/vehicles based on medic rank would definitely push more people to become medics so that the role can be taken more seriously. 

Flashpoint likes this
Just now, Heidelberg said:

Defibs being usable by all defines asylum, that's right. But if medics would be whitelisted, maybe something alongside needing an extra talent for both BH and rebel, to be able to purchase defibs and only buyable from skiptracer/rebel. 

An increase in medic slots, new uniforms/vehicles based on medic rank would definitely push more people to become medics so that the role can be taken more seriously. 

No don’t take always the fact I can blow my medic vans up in kav square ;(

Just now, Heidelberg said:

You've been here a long time, as have I. A long time. You should know better than to ask that :D

The majority of the community has been asking for this for 3+ years. 

Kitui and Heidelberg like this
5 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The zone at the prison when active is still too small, players bodies still have a chance to bug out into the ground when they die in a vehicle, you still cant be revived in orcas and the bank is never done due to its location in Pyrgos. These a little more important than parole showing up in chat, medic revive prices and a vehicle spawn cooldown. I know you've gotten shit done but i feel these issues have been more of a problem and more sought after to be fixed/resolved. 

I will work on that as well. That stuff was just easy and wanted to communicate it. Ill speak with the devs tonight (Hopefully). 

• Group cap ( we need it back to 6.0 where there was no cap where the servers were full).
  • Taru's ( All fairness as much as asylum is all minimal such as rp, gathering, and straight up BS, why have something that CIV's or Rebels never pull)
  • Rotation of Drugs ( nobody wanted this change and most of the time its in a location that nobody wants to be even thinking about doing a run, Even cops )
  • Drug dealer in Turfs ( Its to overpowered, id love this risk of taking a hemmt full of meth to the drug dealer in town and get fucking nervous - The whole point in a turf is to buy gear and fight in a location where you have some sort of bonus)
  • Removal of asylum exchange ( all fairness its something that is real buggy, pointless, and can be changed for something more simpler )
  • An exchange for useless hunter points ( 250k ? and still counting )
  • We need more daily events ( We need kavala purge back ) although it did put some stress on the server or your own pc, its something for the community to enjoy.
  • Bounty hunter PO7 needs to be fixed ( where it doesn't go magically to lethal )
  • Unavailable bounty's. ( bugged 0$ bountys )
  • Operate 1 and 4 ( 1 server cycle and then switch 2 and 3 ) fairness between all players and cop precincts. 
  • Altis coast customs http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46105-altis-coast-customs/#comment-332688
Edited by Smee
Sikorsky, TRYHARD and Kitui like this
  • is there any way that we can just move therisa back to being donor town, i know it was removed to combat lag or whatever but it didnt really work and new donor is just aids in my opinion. 
  • any way to also get a refill mags button at rebel, thanks
  • like smee said above the drug rotations are aids and just straight up stupid 
  • this isnt really easy but make new things to do illegal and legal
  • bank is seriously aids please move it back and make it like the first one 
  • still waiting for a rebel tree but that isnt important

5 hours ago, Anzy said:
  • is there any way that we can just move therisa back to being donor town, i know it was removed to combat lag or whatever but it didnt really work and new donor is just aids in my opinion. 
  • any way to also get a refill mags button at rebel, thanks
  • like smee said above the drug rotations are aids and just straight up stupid 
  • this isnt really easy but make new things to do illegal and legal
  • bank is seriously aids please move it back and make it like the first one 
  • still waiting for a rebel tree but that isnt important

1. "Old" donor had thousands of placed objects. They do not wish to add any of that back. It will stay where it's at. Sorry!

2. Ill ask about that. but i have a feeling it would be pointless. You can repack mags and buy more as needed.

3. At this time, the drug fields will stay in rotation. However, I'm working on a idea about this. 

4. Send me your ideas. These ideas need to have balance, and provide what you think would be a fair amount to earn for said activities. 

5. Im talking to bamf about this. We spoke some last night, and we will continue that conversation when we are able to speak again. Hopefully at the end of the week. 

6. Devs are aware of the desire for this feature. 

13 hours ago, Smee said:
  • Group cap ( we need it back to 6.0 where there was no cap where the servers were full).
  • Taru's ( All fairness as much as asylum is all minimal such as rp, gathering, and straight up BS, why have something that CIV's or Rebels never pull)
  • Rotation of Drugs ( nobody wanted this change and most of the time its in a location that nobody wants to be even thinking about doing a run, Even cops )
  • Drug dealer in Turfs ( Its to overpowered, id love this risk of taking a hemmt full of meth to the drug dealer in town and get fucking nervous - The whole point in a turf is to buy gear and fight in a location where you have some sort of bonus)
  • Removal of asylum exchange ( all fairness its something that is real buggy, pointless, and can be changed for something more simpler )
  • An exchange for useless hunter points ( 250k ? and still counting )
  • We need more daily events ( We need kavala purge back ) although it did put some stress on the server or your own pc, its something for the community to enjoy.
  • Bounty hunter PO7 needs to be fixed ( where it doesn't go magically to lethal )
  • Unavailable bounty's. ( bugged 0$ bountys )
  • Operate 1 and 4 ( 1 server cycle and then switch 2 and 3 ) fairness between all players and cop precincts. 
  • Altis coast customs http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46105-altis-coast-customs/#comment-332688

1. Group cap is going to stay where it's at for now. I have brought your concerns, and others to the devs. I was able to argue to at least add one more person to cap. But mega gangs/groups is not desired from the devs

2. What about the taru?

3. Answered above

4. I may be wrong, but i remember the community asking for this a while ago?

5. like above, there were so many people asking for this? And now you want it removed? Confused here

6. Problem with the kavala purge is it brings so many people into the city, and some new spawns that have no idea what is going on (Even though they are messaged plenty). It's my understanding that it was moved away from the city for a reason. 

7. I'll ask gnashes about this

8. Fixes for this will be in next patch. Extensive testing has been done 

9. TBA

10. I'll take a gander and see what is desirable from the devs! 

I'm not sure who made the wall borders for the prison but there's all kinds of shit in there that looks like you can fuck around on while you're in jail, but going towards anything just teleports you back to the center. You can still glitch outside of the prison even with these restrictions lol

Edited by Criminal
Just now, Criminal said:

I'm not sure who made the wall borders for the prison but there's all kinds of shit in there that looks like you can fuck around on while you're in jail, but going towards anything just teleports you back to the center. You can still glitch outside of the prison even with these restrictions lol

We are aware, thank you! 

Its a public service announcement. If you are found to be doing this as such, you are liable to be banned for exploiting 

2. Ill ask about that. but i have a feeling it would be pointless. You can repack mags and buy more as needed.

Not pointless, I played on olympus for a day and that button was used so much by me and my friends very handy. You should add this even though it right off olympus. If you can’t beat them be them ;)

1. "Old" donor had thousands of placed objects. They do not wish to add any of that back. It will stay where it's at. Sorry!

3. At this time, the drug fields will stay in rotation. However, I'm working on a idea about this. 

4. Send me your ideas. These ideas need to have balance, and provide what you think would be a fair amount to earn for said activities. 

5. Im talking to bamf about this. We spoke some last night, and we will continue that conversation when we are able to speak again. Hopefully at the end of the week. 

6. Devs are aware of the desire for this feature. 

thanks for the answer 

4. the most thing im looking is more things to do on the map, legal things could be buffed or whatever, but illegal drugs are really only moonshine and meth which people in big gangss usually run and or try and rob, we need to add new illegal shit like lsd,ketamine,or like magic mushrooms (olympus already has dont really think anyone would care if we manipulated it to something else). Mostly just asking for more shit to do so people come and get better opportunities to make money.

7. Has been asked for the longest time but always denied what about getting whitelisted medics... many people i bet would love to help and make medic fun and to help lead the team by making senior medics and shit and see how it goes for a little while.

Just now, Anzy said:

thanks for the answer 

4. the most thing im looking is more things to do on the map, legal things could be buffed or whatever, but illegal drugs are really only moonshine and meth which people in big gangss usually run and or try and rob, we need to add new illegal shit like lsd,ketamine,or like magic mushrooms (olympus already has dont really think anyone would care if we manipulated it to something else). Mostly just asking for more shit to do so people come and get better opportunities to make money.

7. Has been asked for the longest time but always denied what about getting whitelisted medics... many people i bet would love to help and make medic fun and to help lead the team by making senior medics and shit and see how it goes for a little while.

White listed medics are not desired by the dev team at this time. I increased the medic pay to 1500 per revive. I'm hopeful that this will help bring some purpose to the position.