Asking about my interview

Masonn

So i messaged a APD captain about my interview merely stating that my questions seemed a bit OTT mentioning that i had a friend who said his questions were quite easy saying he wasn't expected to know multiple illegal gun names and other information that i was and i now have a suspension on my next interview due to "possible sharing of answers" ?

Just now, mason tendz said:

So i messaged a APD captain about my interview merely stating that my questions seemed a bit OTT mentioning that i had a friend who said his questions were quite easy saying he wasn't expected to know multiple illegal gun names and other information that i was and i now have a suspension on my next interview due to "possible sharing of answers" ?

The forums are not the place for discussing this. I recommend speaking to the captains again.

Just now, childish gambino said:

I’m blacklisted on 2 accounts never even made it to the interview on either and I know every thing they ask. Hell, if you need help on your next I could probably pass it. But yea you can’t ask friends or anyone for answer during the interview or ride a long

Also i wasn't asking for answers during the interview i asked my friend after i failed the interview if he knew multiple illegal guns of which he didn't so i felt kinda annoyed that he didn't know but still got through

Also i wasn't asking for answers during the interview i asked my friend after i failed the interview if he knew multiple illegal guns of which he didn't so i felt kinda annoyed that he didn't know but still got through

Depends on the interviewer, some LTs let some things slide other are bitches with sticks up their asses that make sure everything is right on point.

Masonn likes this
Just now, childish gambino said:

Depends on the interviewer, some LTs let some things slide other are bitches with sticks up their asses that make sure everything is right on point.

Those “Bitch LTs” you speak of actually don’t have a stick up their asses, they are actually trying to make sure you are prepared so you don’t screw yourself over by not knowing COMMON knowledge, by all means, go ahead and do something dumb, you’ll just get points and be removed.... Some may be sloppy with passing people and some may make it too hard but 99% of them are just trying to make sure you don’t screw yourself over, it’s not like the information is hard to remember or even that much to remember...

Walt, Cliff., Kev 23 and 2 others like this
Just now, Jake said:

Those “Bitch LTs” you speak of actually don’t have a stick up their asses, they are actually trying to make sure you are prepared so you don’t screw yourself over by not knowing COMMON knowledge, by all means, go ahead and do something dumb, you’ll just get points and be removed.... Some may be sloppy with passing people and some may make it too hard but 99% of them are just trying to make sure you don’t screw yourself over, it’s not like the information is hard to remember or even that much to remember...

I understand that, but some of the knowledge wasn't "common" in my personal opinion such as knowing how to stop a bank robbery as a cop whilst not being a cop. not really knowledge you just learn on the go.

Edited by mason tendz

As I am a Lieutenant myself, I cannot overthrow another LTs judgement however I may provide guidance... as for contacting a captain, I suggest waiting in the “Police Support for Civilians” channel with your name like this “Jake (captain)” obviously using your own name but it was for an example... as for OTT questions, knowing gun names? It’s really easy, very common actually if you 1- leave Kavala or 2- play enough to see them used in Kavala... if there is a specific question please PM me as this doesn’t need to be discussed on the forums

I understand that, but some of the knowledge wasn't "common" in my personal opinion such as knowing how to stop a bank robbery as a cop whilst not being a cop. not really knowledge you just learn on the go.

You were asked this very question? “How do you stop a bank robbery?” Feel free to also take this to forum private chat and I will try to discuss any questions or concerns you have over our interviewing process

Just now, Jake said:

https://gyazo.com/723bdd142a61ec0ddd5d89006216be79

Gagss likes this
Just now, Jake said:

If anyone else has any questions regarding the APD feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open for our rules, policy, etc...

Now as @Gen. Henry Arnold said this doesn’t need to be on the forums and I answered a few words of advice and stated my inbox is open for questions and concerns so let’s end this thread here, thanks :)

I'm fine with that i just pmed you brother.

Jake likes this