Your thoughts community?

Im a bit torn on this tbh. On one hand, it will lead to less trolling in general, on the other, this now means kidnapping a cop while a bounty hunter is instantly a $22,500+removal of license ($6500 to get a new one)+ removal of weapon (over 1k). so basically, if you want to kidnap a cop, you are risking almost $30000 in gear and tickets. I guess if cops ACTUALLY roleplay while being kidnapped and give their gear up to make it somewhat worth it, it would be ok, but i dont see that happening. 

Just now, BLONDJOKES said:

Im a bit torn on this tbh. On one hand, it will lead to less trolling in general, on the other, this now means kidnapping a cop while a bounty hunter is instantly a $22,500+removal of license ($6500 to get a new one)+ removal of weapon (over 1k). so basically, if you want to kidnap a cop, you are risking almost $30000 in gear and tickets.. 

welcome to rebel life

Edited by Sp0on
GravL likes this

I just got cadet and the Teamspeak is literally unbearable to even stay in. So many morons just screaming and yelling and shooting each other in HQ, even higher ups. Major turn off, having 16 year olds playing is literally cancer.

I think I'll just take my chances and not play cadet at all and wait until my ride along.

GravL and Revenant like this
Just now, Criminal said:

I just got cadet and the Teamspeak is literally unbearable to even stay in. So many morons just screaming and yelling and shooting each other in HQ, even higher ups. Major turn off, having 16 year olds playing is literally cancer.

I think I'll just take my chances and not play cadet at all and wait until my ride along.

thats not how it work my friend lol

Just now, Criminal said:

You need the experience, mabye go with other people next time. I rarely see idiots in teampeak.

Might as well open it up to 14 year olds and give them the same criteria. Let them enjoy the APD life before Asylums swan song. Also unban everyone that ever had 3rd party (e.g. pulldown) bans so Asylum gets a temporary peak in players. Then take it a step further and allow pulldowns and even create a forum where these dumb asses can share ahk's with each other--why hide something these guys all use anyway? Of course none of these things will ever happen. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Sp0on, Sikorsky, GravL and 3 others like this
Just now, Criminal said:

Is the APD really that bad now? I mean I saw it going downhill months ago, I literally cannot take some of the cancer on cop anymore

This just makes me want to troll more. I just won’t use a po7 or any bounty hunter weapon lol. Or buy it from some player. Rather pay 5k ticket for attempted and illegal firearm instead of 10k for attempted and this new charge you created. 

Side note - buying all flashbangs :) 1.3k each. Don’t worry about being corrupt. Our little secret

GravL, Heidelberg, Innate and 2 others like this
Just now, Mayhem said:

This just makes me want to troll more. I just won’t use a po7 or any bounty hunter weapon lol. Or buy it from some player. Rather pay 5k ticket for attempted and illegal firearm instead of 10k for attempted and this new charge you created. 

Side note - buying all flashbangs :) 1.3k each. Don’t worry about being corrupt. Our little secret

at precisely 6pm EST I am going to accidentally leave my car unlocked and crash it at coke processing, its also going to contain about 100 flashbangs. Send me my money first tho.

GravL, Sp0on, cHIP oTLE and 1 other like this