Your thoughts community?

5 hours ago, Criminal said:

I just got cadet and the Teamspeak is literally unbearable to even stay in. So many morons just screaming and yelling and shooting each other in HQ, even higher ups. Major turn off, having 16 year olds playing is literally cancer.

I think I'll just take my chances and not play cadet at all and wait until my ride along.

It was like that before, trust me. 

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

It was like that before, trust me. 

People act like I'm retarded when I say I don't even wanna play cadet because I'm gonna end up playing with loud 14 yr old constables lol, there's like absolutely no order in the Teamspeak from what I've experienced the past couple days

Just now, Criminal said:

People act like I'm retarded when I say I don't even wanna play cadet because I'm gonna end up playing with loud 14 yr old constables lol, there's like absolutely no order in the Teamspeak from what I've experienced the past couple days

You dont have to be above 18 to be a cop

Edited by PostgameVF
ummm. no
Just now, Criminal said:

Play on a server with less cops.  If you see a channel with a higher up and like 8 other cops, avoid that channel...

Just now, NumbNutsJunior said:

Clearly losing all your bounty hunting weapons and $6,500 license was not good enough. They have a skill tree dedicated to being a rouge bounty hunter but then add charges like this making your full price ticket be at $7,500 on top of an already $7,000 gun and $6,500 license.

Someone explain how this idea came to be please ... clearly I think this is a very bad policy that contradicts an already shit way to play the game

the object of the game is quite simple:

don't get caught.

20 hours ago, NumbNutsJunior said:

Clearly losing all your bounty hunting weapons and $6,500 license was not good enough. They have a skill tree dedicated to being a rouge bounty hunter but then add charges like this making your full price ticket be at $7,500 on top of an already $7,000 gun and $6,500 license.

Someone explain how this idea came to be please ... clearly I think this is a very bad policy that contradicts an already shit way to play the game

1.  Blame the kavala trolls that insist on kidnapping cops over and over again.

2.  Blame the cops that keep getting kidnapped over and over again and STILL don't leave kavala.

The issues with "bounty hunters" only happen in kavala...  this added charge is there to hopefully make them second guess their actions...

Just a fun fact, Arma 3 ESRB rating is Mature 17+. Meaning its intended audience should be older teens/adults. Now we all know that no one ever follows that crap, but I always felt it was a good place holder for the APD.

Are we lowering this age requirement as a quick band-aid fix to increase server pop? I'm just a concerned since a one year difference can make a world of difference. I say that as a high school teacher lol. 

As for the bounty hunter rule, seems fine to me. Everyone here knows there's only three kinds of people who bounty hunt near cops which are Kavala Trolls, Rebels who want cop gear and bored people trying to make "big money". 

Just now, Budbringer said:

Seg requirement on arma 3 in Norway is 16 ;)

A fair point, but I don't see many 16 year old Norsk or Sami speaking players on Asylum. I do see many 16 year old English, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese speaking players. A majority of which that lack patience let alone the ability to fully enunciate complete sentences. All I'm saying is that we barely have adults on the police force that can keep their cool when someone says "Fuck you pig, you're a just a rent-a-cop autist."  You truly believe a high-schooler is simply going to turn the other cheek? If so, send them my way, I'll mentor the hell outta them. Otherwise, I'd like to avoid having to sit through a briefing talking about "the recent surge of quadruple points being given among the new officers."