Boyka 'N Blacky Montage #1

Just now, Tyler said:

my god i think i got aids 1st why the fuck in half the clips do you not have a scope... 2 you are using a fucking carry all... 3 THE AIM IS SO BAD WTF

I agree, but I am pretty sure this guy just makes montages for fun, not to demonstrate skill. And if he is trying to demonstrate skill, he is doing it wrong.

Tyler likes this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

worst thing ive ever watched shit music shit kills

Just now, Tyler said:

my god i think i got aids 1st why the fuck in half the clips do you not have a scope... 2 you are using a fucking carry all... 3 THE AIM IS SO BAD WTF

What these guys said. The music alone gave me a migraine.

Tyler likes this

ur outfit reminded me of my old classmates, overly sized backpacks and tard helmets, anyways decent first tage. You might want to try not putting clips of you exploiting in your next (referring to first clip) cause it could get ya banned

edit: theres only 1 Tbb in these parts and thats the batty boys @Corgi @Gareth2.0 @AndrewFam 2.0

Edited by Sean. /House
never take the batty boys name in vein
Corgi and Gareth2.0 like this
16 hours ago, Sean. /House said:

ur outfit reminded me of my old classmates, overly sized backpacks and tard helmets, anyways decent first tage. You might want to try not putting clips of you exploiting in your next (referring to first clip) cause it could get ya banned

edit: theres only 1 Tbb in these parts and thats the batty boys @Corgi @Gareth2.0 @AndrewFam 2.0

Its not his first montage.. he have made lkke 9 before

thero, Google. and The Ivan like this