Cheaters getting unbanned?

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Clint unbanned him but still says shit like this

a67d6db89b33e098dcd2dc66dceb4c5f.png

:shrug:

That's actually retarded as fuck just go look at his YT nothing but videos of him cheating and scripting

Just now, Sheep said:

This is one way to populate the servers again.

Maybe gang life will return and be like olympus full of aimlock and pulldowns am right !?!?!

Berg likes this

Signal was permed for Racism.  The fuck are you girls on about?  

@Alter Kämpfer  you probably shouldn't speak on VAC bans...

Clint unbanned him but still says shit like this

a67d6db89b33e098dcd2dc66dceb4c5f.png

:shrug:

@Sean That Irish Guy half of your friends are the same shitbags you're calling out here.  There's people in this thread with multiple VAC bans.  What should we do with them oh wise one?

Samperino, Frizzy and DosWolf like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Signal was permed for Racism.  The fuck are you girls on about?  

@Alter Kämpfer  you probably shouldn't speak on VAC bans...

@Sean That Irish Guy half of your friends are the same shitbags you're calling out here.  There's people in this thread with multiple VAC bans.  What should we do with them oh wise one?

My vac is for garrys mod I think that's a bit different then cheating and pretending to be some leet coder who proudly talks about how good he is at cheating 

Edited by Alter Kämpfer
Just now, Nomadox said:

Mclovin' deserves an unban too, I'm just saying that lifting katheeri's ban is justified, and therefor mclovin should have his ban lifted as well. This is kinda similar to william's situation like if you unban one cheater why not unban them all

second chances are deserved IMO especially in the case of cheating on a different server, but if someone is given a second chance so should everyone else who was banned for the same reason regardless of admin

agreed unban one of them unban them all 

Revenant, Ghouh, sakha and 1 other like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Everyone ive mentioned in this thread ive never been friends with ever on Asylum, just mentioning them as an example. People might have multiple vac bans but they dont have any impact towards people on Asylum do they? No, retard. The people in this thread that have vac bans are still playing and not banned yet the ones who got banned have none, weird no oh wise one? Stick to white knighting the apd and restaurants bud.

Krypton:), Pythagoris and Rake like this
Just now, Alter Kämpfer said:

Lets unban people who do this all day long 

I'm sure they won't cheat on arma !

the thing is hvh is an entirely different way of playing csgo which is done in community servers made for hvhing. you wouldnt be able to play hvh and even become decent if you tried so cry more

Katheeri for legit cheating, Signal and Valk for lagswitching.

I never lagswitched or cheated on arma lol.

Just now, Alter Kämpfer said:

Lets unban people who do this all day long 

I'm sure they won't cheat on arma !

This. CSGO and arma 3 are completely different. You cant just go somewhere and download a cheat or use cheat engine on a BattlEye game lol. They are protected by their certificates, I show no interest in cheating on any BE game. You are simply bringing up things I did during the period I was banned. Why would this even matter when it comes to arma?

Everyone ive mentioned in this thread ive never been friends with ever on Asylum, just mentioning them as an example. People might have multiple vac bans but they dont have any impact towards people on Asylum do they? No, retard. The people in this thread that have vac bans are still playing and not banned yet the ones who got banned have none, weird no oh wise one? Stick to white knighting the apd and restaurants bud.

White knighting the apd and restaurants? 

Not sure where you're going with this, but, sounds good!

I've honestly never understood the whole "it's up to the admin" to decide comps/bans/unbans. How is there not a baseline/platform for which admins to base this shit off of? What one admin may give comp for (let's say your bounty CLs) another will give you nothing. I've had an admin ban me for RDM from a 80 second video, and when I took it to bamf, he laughed and immediately unbanned me. The fact that people who get banned try to get certain admins over another to look at their ban appeal shows there's flaws/problems at the top. 

Create a baseline for bans/unbans/comps/all of it so threads/problems like these don't have to happen.

DosWolf, cbakes, Walt and 1 other like this
Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

why would i waste money buying hacks, why not just...play the game?

is he an old player?

lmao you would be so clueless in a game thinking all you do is check a few boxes when you need to know the inner workings of the engine itself and use it to your advantage to begin with 

play rng closet cheating all day and you think that gameplay in which you actually have to have a brain takes no skill

~ Mike ~ likes this