Cheaters getting unbanned?

Just now, zrepssss said:

lmao you would be so clueless in a game thinking all you do is check a few boxes when you need to know the inner workings of the engine itself and use it to your advantage to begin with 

play rng closet cheating all day and you think that gameplay in which you actually have to have a brain takes no skill

shut

the

fuck

up

you think your cool because your hacks are faster than someone elses, how much of a loner can you be

Revenant and FudgeR like this
Just now, Sheep said:

yea he is the old leader of Envy got banned because the Admins got upset he talked shit to them. Same story with glo they made up that he logged in with a menu from 2014 and is the only person to ever log in with it and they unban a retard who admits to cheating...

giphy.gif

I'll give you the glo proof if you want.  He was babs'd you imbecile.

Frizzy likes this

So here we are again. 

I understand that some are upset over recent events. You have the right to be due to your interactions with them on the server being potentially illegitimate. And for that I am sorry. 

It might be a bit tounge in cheek to say. But these individuals that have been mentioned successfully appealed their bans. As per Clint had mentioned. Not everyone has agreed. 

The thing that I love about this community is that we can call a spade when we see a spade. I appreciate the feedback that I have gotten over the last few days. It has taught me some valuable lessons that I will use in the future. 

As for the players that are subject here. I encourage you to hold them accountable for their actions, just as you would for any other player. Although they are given a second chance here. They too are not exempt from the rules. However, they are on a extremely short leash. Any infraction that shows they are up to their old ways. They'll find themself removed faster than before. 

As stated by Clint. Any appeal is handled on a case by case basis. Sadly there are some players who will truly never see their return to Asylum. I will admit that this does seem "unfair" and if I were to be in your shoes, I'd think the same. There is just some information, conversations and evidence that the community Is not privy to. It's my understanding that this causes there to be some mistrust. 

In closing I'd like to thank you guys for being a part of this place. Sometimes we need a little "drama" to air everything out.

Mitch 

31 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

So here we are again. 

I understand that some are upset over recent events. You have the right to be due to your interactions with them on the server being potentially illegitimate. And for that I am sorry. 

It might be a bit tounge in cheek to say. But these individuals that have been mentioned successfully appealed their bans. As per Clint had mentioned. Not everyone has agreed. 

The thing that I love about this community is that we can call a spade when we see a spade. I appreciate the feedback that I have gotten over the last few days. It has taught me some valuable lessons that I will use in the future. 

As for the players that are subject here. I encourage you to hold them accountable for their actions, just as you would for any other player. Although they are given a second chance here. They too are not exempt from the rules. However, they are on a extremely short leash. Any infraction that shows they are up to their old ways. They'll find themself removed faster than before. 

As stated by Clint. Any appeal is handled on a case by case basis. Sadly there are some players who will truly never see their return to Asylum. I will admit that this does seem "unfair" and if I were to be in your shoes, I'd think the same. There is just some information, conversations and evidence that the community Is not privy to. It's my understanding that this causes there to be some mistrust. 

In closing I'd like to thank you guys for being a part of this place. Sometimes we need a little "drama" to air everything out.

Mitch 

Can I get unbanned? I didn’t mean to global my Admin loadout on everyone in 2014 (Stratis).