Donations

william

Right now If you donate you have to pick something to donate for, for example you have to pay for the keys and the donor levels and this doesnt add to the community goals. I think ANY form of donation, whether it be for keys or perks it should count towards the Community Goals as well, otherwise we probably wont even reach tier 1 again and this whole adding community goals will of been pointless.

also make feature rewards permanent.

Edited by william
Good Lub, Space, DosWolf and 6 others like this

Hmm.. How to type this out without getting modqueued.. I'll just keep it short and simple, and try not to call anyone specific a fuckin retard.

Half of the shit in the monthly rewards is stuff that should already be permanently added to the game. Instead, we have to pay thousands of dollars every month if we want to keep them.

Imagine instead of donation goals going towards shit discounts and changes that should already be permanently added, the donation goal was for the amount of money that we needed to hire devs that would be fixing the server and writing good code for future content? THAT'S something I would actually donate towards(and I'm sure a lot of other people would too). Unfortunately though, they thought it would be a good idea to make the goals for 5% discounts at y-inventory shops, and buying Bamf and Gnashes dinner. Awesome.

And oh yeah, why don't all forms of DONATIONS go towards the DONATION GOAL? How it's not like that already blows my mind.

bobzen, Azeh, massi and 7 others like this
Just now, Shepurd said:

Hmm.. How to type this out without getting modqueued.. I'll just keep it short and simple, and try not to call anyone specific a fuckin retard.

Half of the shit in the monthly rewards is stuff that should already be permanently added to the game. Instead, we have to pay thousands of dollars every month if we want to keep them.

Imagine instead of donation goals going towards shit discounts and changes that should already be permanently added, the donation goal was for the amount of money that we needed to hire devs that would be fixing the server and writing good code for future content? THAT'S something I would actually donate towards(and I'm sure a lot of other people would too). Unfortunately though, they thought it would be a good idea to make the goals for 5% discounts at y-inventory shops, and buying Bamf and Gnashes dinner. Awesome.

And oh yeah, why don't all forms of DONATIONS go towards the DONATION GOAL? How it's not like that already blows my mind.

THE TRUTH