Change log 8.1.1

bamf

@bamf When I buy things like FAK ( 75hp medic kit )  it makes me confirm purchase.  I just wanted to see if this was intended.  It was my understanding that the community wanted a confirmation certain things like MK-18 ( Primary Weapons ) but when you have to confirm for FAK or nvg it does seem to become a bit of a hassle.  Either way I love whatever y'all do.  Just sharing to make sure this is normal and stuff.  P.S I don't mind clicking okay every time but some people do. 

Edited by Wop
Just now, Wop said:

@bamf When I buy things like FAK ( 75hp medic kit )  it makes me confirm purchase.  I just wanted to see if this was intended.  It was my understanding that the community wanted a confirmation certain things like MK-18 ( Primary Weapons ) but when you have to confirm for FAK or nvg it does seem to become a bit of a hassle.  Either way I love whatever y'all do.  Just sharing to make sure this is normal and stuff.  P.S I don't mind clicking okay every time but some people do. 

I say remove the confirmation message all together.   A lot of hassle to go thru because some dumbass bought a primary when he was already carrying a primary.

Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

I say remove the confirmation message all together.   A lot of hassle to go thru because some dumbass bought a primary when he was already carrying a primary.

No its not a hassle in all and no one is a dumb ass.  It is a hassle however to me when buying NVG and FAK's in my opinion..  How is it a hassle when it comes to confirming for primary weapons? 

P.S  Btw a lot of people made the mistake of purchasing things on accident (which imo shouldn't have been possible, it should have made you drop it or something before or have a warning that you are holding a primary like most servers but I guess they didn't think about it at the time.)  but one person posted about it. 

Edited by Wop

It currently asks you to confirm for almost all non-primary items, smoke grenades, FAKs, NVGs, etc.  Obviously this is not useful to the player.  Having a confirmation for overwriting primary weapons is quite useful, it's easy to make mistakes, and anyone new to it won't have a clue what's going on.

Edited by Samus_Aran
Steve likes this
Just now, Samus_Aran said:

It currently asks you to confirm for almost all non-primary items, smoke grenades, FAKs, NVGs, etc.  Obviously this is not useful to the player.  Having a confirmation for overwriting primary weapons is quite useful, it's easy to make mistakes, and anyone new to it won't have a clue what's going on.

Was just about to post this.

Just now, Steve said:

Was just about to post this.

Just now, Samus_Aran said:

Not intentional. A fix is in the works.

Just now, LastKiller said:

@bamf, @Gnashes there is this rumor that server 2 will be closed off forever and switched with 4 .if it actually happens are we gonna be compensated for the houses that we have there since some of us paid millions for a good house in a good spot?

Not a rumor its happening, You wont get your millions back, same thing will happen from when they killed S5, You will get market value back. Its just taking Gnashes getting some time to bring down the axe

Innate likes this
3 hours ago, Patato said:

Not a rumor its happening, You wont get your millions back, same thing will happen from when they killed S5, You will get market value back. Its just taking Gnashes getting some time to bring down the axe

Well that is a dickhead move.rip my multi million properties.i should start moving my stuff out of them and take a screenshot but the damn server was offline for me the whole week

Edited by LastKiller

Well that is a dickhead move.rip my multi million properties.i should start moving my stuff out of them and take a screenshot but the damn server was offline for me the whole week

it was on today, next time its up just move and screenshot your houses or sell them for a little less than market  but yeah rip the mills

8 hours ago, TheRealStitches said:

it was on today, next time its up just move and screenshot your houses or sell them for a little less than market  but yeah rip the mills

seems like a big fuck you to me still.i spent a god damn summer to get all those houses.paid 1.2 mil for a house,2.3 for a good meth house,even 3.2 mil for a good house when the orcas were easy money and you could make it back in a  day at most.i wasted more than 7 mil on those properties with all that is inside them plus the ones i already sold.and i get the market value only?that seems unfair?why not check the logs to see how much people paid for the house and give them a closer value to it.sure you paid 1mil for you house.let's give you 500-600k back.that seems more reasonable

Edited by LastKiller

seems like a big fuck you to me still.i spent a god damn summer to get all those houses.paid 1.2 mil for a house,2.3 for a good meth house,even 3.2 mil for a good house when the orcas were easy money and you could make it back in a  day at most.i wasted more than 7 mil on those properties with all that is inside them plus the ones i already sold.and i get the market value only?that seems unfair?why not check the logs to see how much people paid for the house and give them a closer value to it.sure you paid 1mil for you house.let's give you 500-600k back.that seems more reasonable

It would never happen unfortunately. It would take too much time. I'd be all for it but the developers have issues with creating much needed new content and performance fixes. It would be a very ironic miracle to see something like this.