Need Money For A Property?!

nirvanamonkey

NO's Loans

*I actually try to give a shit about RP if you're just here to shitpost then have at it, but understand you're part of the problem*

I am loaning money on all servers. 

• First loan max amount is 10k (some special exceptions)
  • If you fail to pay back your first loan you will be barred from ever taking a loan with us again
  • If your loan is overdue - the interest doubles, the next amount you may take out does NOT increase and you are suspended from taking another loan for 3 days
  • If you shit post or attempt to scam you will just be barred from taking loans 
  • If you pay a loan on time and without a fight or excessive reminder - your next loan max amount will increase by 1.75x and interest will not change!
  • You may only have one loan at once
  • You are responsible if the item you take a loan for is destroyed 
  • Real estate loans are preferred
  • Feel free to add me on steam AFTER filling out application
  • Recovery agents, if items are unpaid will often repossess vehicles, bounty collect, or seize assets to compensate for unpaid items
  • If you threaten/attack a recovery agent your loan payback amount is increased and you are barred from taking more loans 
  • Recovery agents will wear yellow vests and identify themselves to you.

Apply Here!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbAi57vRW3rA1gdIrKiDs67cc9UFYA6kJjcbYoALcMcDYhqg/viewform

Discord

https://discord.gg/3Gv8Dk

You will be talked to further when you apply! <3 

We're also hiring recovery agents and loan officers :) 

Gen. Henry Arnold, Jake and Bherky like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

No game rule against not paying your loans, doesn’t mean loan sharks can’t exist ;)

Just now, Walter White said:

Cool idea! Only thing is, I wonder if people will cooperate with this system.

I don't mind losing some money to promote roleplay on the server - + I'm sure robbing them, stealing their cars, and bounty hunting should provide us enough fun to compensate us for the money lost!

Walt likes this
Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

So whats the point in that, just get them to send a screenshot of their bank account, times what they have by 1.75, then thats their max :shrug:

Another reason is because if I give a huge loan (100k for example) they can just run - we've established no ground - for the first loan we'll figure something out with reference to amount of $ and assets owned :) 

• 1 month later...