can we get a restart timer on the phone or....

Just now, Psycheous said:

the fuck you mean an actual one the one at the top of the phone tells you the minutes left till restart

alright bud im guessing you read the thread above and then just decided to post on this thread to try and prove a point that was already made in which i being a retard didnt realize the clock was accurate. after all the posts above why even post on this thread on mong 

Just now, Anzy said:

alright bud im guessing you read the thread above and then just decided to post on this thread to try and prove a point that was already made in which i being a retard didnt realize the clock was accurate. after all the posts above why even post on this thread on mong 

if you didn't know there is a timer at the top of the phone

Just now, Anzy said:

believe it or not i didn't first find out the phone told you the minutes left till restart by reading this thread. its just common fucking knowlage

Just now, Ardi Emma said:

if you didn't know there is a timer at the top of the phone

no i thought it wasnt accurate which is why i suggested one that reads "5 minutes till restart" but it is accurate lol

Just now, Psycheous said:

believe it or not i didn't first find out the phone told you the minutes left till restart by reading this thread. its just common fucking knowlage

bud never did i say that you didnt know that im just saying you read the posts above you and decided to make a stupid ass reply on a thread that was already going into the realm of dead threads