Bad_Info_Module. (How to fix)

I experienced an error when joining the server called Bad_Info_Module. I have fixed it, but after asking around how to fix it, a lot of people seem to have experienced the same problem, since I can't find a thread which fixes it, I thought to redeem myself of some toxicity, I would help. (just 1 time)

First, you need to go to your Steam Library folder, wherever that may be located on your computer.

You should see a two executable files called "Arma3.exe" and "Arma3_x64.exe".

Go onto the properties of these files, then go to compatibility tab, and at the very bottom, tick the box which says "Disable Full Screen Optimizations"

This is what it should look like one done, 

kN4W3gs.png?width=640&height=467

I suggest restarting your computer once done, as the effect didn't take place until i had restarted.

Also

Multiple games experience issues with the Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) causing the Bad Module Info Error. Revert to the previous version 1703 via:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/download-link-of-windows-10-1703-version-iso/98a99963-4e16-409f-9ffc-6787e74aec1b

-reformed eazy

Edited by E4^
HomeTrlx, smellypig, Steve and 12 others like this

I would always just restart Arma, and if that didn't work i'd restart my PC. My issue that I had was that I would get bad_module_info mid game, during crate/trunk access. Huge pain in the ass especially when it kicks you when using the trunk, because then it will always say "vehicle trunk is in use" until you store it, losing everything still inside. So thank you for the fix, I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

@E4^ add this to your post

Multiple games experience issues with the Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) causing the Bad Module Info Error. Revert to the previous version 1703 via:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/download-link-of-windows-10-1703-version-iso/98a99963-4e16-409f-9ffc-6787e74aec1b

smellypig likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...