So I was looking at my Talent tree the other day and realised theres an abundance of Talents but a very lacking amount of chances to use them.

As a BH, there is like 8 or 9 Talents you need to learn (some of which seem completely retarded as to why they aren't just in the honour tree)

So immediately being a bounty hunter takes down your talent selection by a third. Then on top of this, we need to spend like another 6 talent points with stuff that buffs medical treatment (Definitely should NOT be a talent but rather just the default, being able to res people etc).

So now we have half left, but 1 is taken away for your ability to buy houses, another couple knocked off to be able to buy helicopters and basic vehicles.

So now we have like 6 talents left, Immediately go for grease monkey talent which takes 2. (It's pretty much essential if you want to play arma with the how easy it is to break a car).

So now you 4 talents, but you need two of them to be able to see people on a fucking map when in a gang with them.

So now you have 2 talents, to spend on whatever you want, but if you want to efficiently run drugs, your gonna need the drug perks.

I just feel after taking all the essential retarded talents, we have 0 choice of making a variety of talents. 

Bearing in mind, after all this, there is a full tree for robbing banks etc

there is a full tree for excavation

theres a full tree for being rebel

theres a full tree for lockpicking

etc

etc

There needs to be a re-work on the talent system. In my opinion, I believe we should be able to purchase talents with in game money, maybe even prestige (it would make prestige worth getting since its retarded).

Or if we wanted, we could just cut out some of the essential stuff which SHOULDN'T be a talent, like having to use two talents to see people on a map, the blood transfusion perks are REALLY unnecessary, I can understand defibing being a talent. I would say cut some stuff out the BH tree and just put it in the honour system. 

TL;DR, 

We need more fucking talent points.

(And please don't come with the "balance" argument, theres no balance in limiting gameplay)

And to those who will say "just unlearn them" for new players and poor players, this isn't always an option, having to constantly unlearn and learn and unlearn and learn 

Edited by Eazy.lookinass
OhDin, Space, Twinkie and 6 others like this
Just now, Nicolas March said:

You dont need the talent to get a heli 24/7, unlearn it, and unlearn the drug talent unless your using that, congrats now you have like 4-6 Talents, also dont need the shocking talent unless your freind is dead, can unlaern that also, just unlearn and learn. 

Like i said

people dont have the money to keep unlesrning, i suggest reading a post before commenting

xlOutsiderlx likes this

wouldn't it be easier (and i thought existed) to have a list of all players wishes about talents & changes to talents in a one list forum post that gets updated by the staff which would be let players see what is to change around those.

As for the topic itself, yes more talents to civs wouldn't hurt and makes it easier from switching whenever i feel like becoming rebel & go to BH.

Edited by Pascal51564
Just now, Pascal51564 said:

wouldn't it be easier (and i thought existed) to have a list of all players wishes about talents & changes to talents in a one list forum post that gets updated by the staff which would be let players see what is to change around those.

As for the topic itself, yes more talents to civs wouldn't hurt and makes it easier from switching whenever i feel like becoming rebel & go to BH.

Haych made a post like that, then Maric copied him so he could get some forum likes