Rainbow Six Zombies - Operation Chimera/Outbreak NEW Ops, Skins and Gameplay

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in video release, but I've been waiting for the new Operation Chimera/Outbreak to drop in test servers so I could drop new Siege content for the upcoming update and what to expect from it. I have to say, this update looks extremely promising, with the exception of Ela's nerf (which I think is bogus, especially since they think giving Kapkan impact grenades is useful or smart...) but nonetheless the update, the new character/weapons skins and above all the Outbreak mode looks outstanding. I had countless hours of fun wasting away large swathes of infected hordes and rarely found time to relax throughout these missions! The update releases March 6th, but the Outbreak mode only lasts the month, so get your play time in while you still can, because it is definitely worth it. Hopefully Ubisoft develops a permanent game mode such as Outbreak and includes it in the game. I mean, they did just announce a 10-year strategy for the game so they have plenty of time to figure it out! Anyways, if you guys enjoyed the video please remember to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already done so and let me know what you guys think of the new update! Thanks again for your support!

*Also, I am inches away from 400 subscribers...which is unreal. So thanks again guys, because I couldn't have done it without you!*

Farmer Steve likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Not trolling just being honest.

Ok, well if it isn't a troll I can tell you that I got DMs from a few people on these forums asking why I hadn't uploaded in two weeks. That's why I was saying it may be your own opinion but not everyone else's. I appreciate the comment though, but it seemed a little "trolly" the way you said it. Either way, if that kind of stuff made me upset I suppose I would've quit a long time ago. Thanks anyways man!