Get restrained or die....

Just now, FoBi3s said:

got a lot of APD message so i stop paying attention to it. and 3rd you were reloading ammo, doesnt seem logical to just sit there and look pretty. 

well if u look at video again I wasn't much of a threat and u said u will be restraining me but instead shoot me while I'm right next to you instead of scrolling restrain. I also asked ur buddy who was on cop and in your gang so I'm pretty sure something got threw on ur side. Anytime I lethal sumone by "accident" I always msg/ring them and sort it out, u didn't seem bothered.

Edited by mr_tony
6 hours ago, FoBi3s said:

well in my defense i had downing on. but you know how arma function sometime :D

Hmm ok 

1 hour ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

^this

Due to the servers being complete shit today, there were a lot of 'error: no unit' issues.

To make you feel better, I had lethals loaded on courthouse ATM roof, but luckily no one made anymore bad decisions...

I was definitely not error no unit as my friends would have said so. You had lethals loaded you say, on the courthouse atm, so you guys did in fact have lethals on? Looking at the video I reloaded just as he said your going to be restrained, slow it down, I didn't turn towards him ,I didn't look threating and you were covering him from the atm roof, in fact I was about to pick up my Y. "Sir you are going to restrained" 0:07....0:11 dead 1,2,3,4 hmmmm The plot  thickens just like my corn beef stew....

Edited by mr_tony
cHIP oTLE likes this
Just now, Samperino said:

There are multiple ways to report someone if you feel they did something wrong. The screenshots and videos section is not one of them.

Officer Reports (Internal Affairs) - for APD related offences

Player Reports - for server-related offences (RDM, VDM, CL, Exploit, etc)

pls don't derail my thread thankyou

xD

Edited by mr_tony
Kettles and Kev 23 like this

You can say we are bias because we are in his gang but he wasnt error no unit, you dont always get the restrain option straight away ( been that way for as long as i remember) and if you dont know this then i dont know, if someone is bugged while you are right beside them you tell them "hey im gonna down you" not lethal them. I feel peoples temper got in the way here because of how much they where dying and coming back.

4 hours ago, mr_tony said:

I was definitely not error no unit as my friends would have said so.

I've had situations where somebody was No Unit for me but not for somebody else, I couldn't interact with them and they couldn't hear me but others could. 

Trying to tell some random dude to tell some other dude he is bugged is really fun, try it some time.