Retexture APD Vehicles?

Rextexture APD Vehicles?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should we retexture APD Vehicles?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Witz said:

They just got new skins

I been told that they were old skins after I assumed that they were new? However I want to see new skins so there is more diversity in the APD vehicles. Like getting a red or yellow offroad as civ. It will be cool to see different styles of APD vehicles. I was just suggesting and seeing if people agree with me.

Niels likes this
Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

Oh... Well in that case... Then he can get off his ass and get that cash. But I think he just wants to see some textures that can be given to Civs. Like the News Van would be a good one. Idk why its high in the donor level.

im mega poor irl :( 

but yes ingame even a few different colours would be awesome, everyone has the same thing :(

Just now, childish gambino said:

But they won’t give them for free. For a understandable reason, they need money to maintain the servers.

True this. But that is why I donated 100 dollars for the Free Candy Van. That is donor worthy. But a news van for 200 or however much? Come-On. I want to at least replace it with a pedo bear van. Or better yet a Donald Trump Van. Now that shit would be cool. And give the rusty van away for free too. Idk. I can see free skins that can be given away and dope ass skins being donor skins. Or better yet, when you prestige you get skins ;)

lmfao. 

Just now, Action_Jaxon said:

Make a custom APD hatch for @Joe (StealthProxy) Saying stay back I’m going to hit a poll 

Then you should add the poop emoji because it smells 

Lmfao. Perfect. Just had IQ 001 for the number on the side and a poop emoji on the side. And have the back side say, Joe Driving! And how is my driving sign on the back.... Oh man what you can do.

Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

True this. But that is why I donated 100 dollars for the Free Candy Van. That is donor worthy. But a news van for 200 or however much? Come-On. I want to at least replace it with a pedo bear van. Or better yet a Donald Trump Van. Now that shit would be cool. And give the rusty van away for free too. Idk. I can see free skins that can be given away and dope ass skins being donor skins. Or better yet, when you prestige you get skins ;)

If you donated 100 dollars it’s not free. And again they need money now more than ever due to arma dieing

Just now, TheUnknown4111 said:

*Cough* Make them add a APD Quilin, and a 4WB! The APD hatchback is a lightweight paper weight, and the offroader is a heavier paper weight

They already said no... like 20 times. And i would be cool with some new Ifrit, orca, and hatchback skins for civ. You guys also have to realize @Gen. Henry Arnold makes skins for the server all the time they just have to make it in but, he made the skins for the new Oil trucks and the RV that made it in so far right?

Just now, childish gambino said:

If you donated 100 dollars it’s not free. And again they need money now more than ever due to arma dieing

Yeah, I know its not free. But there should be free skins and then should be badass donor skins.

Just now, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

I love you guys @Action_Jaxon @xlOutsiderlx 

Awe... You are making me blush. lmfao

Just now, TheUnknown4111 said:

*Cough* Make them add a APD Quilin, and a 4WB! The APD hatchback is a lightweight paper weight, and the offroader is a heavier paper weight

4WB 4 THE WIN!!!

Joe (StealthProxy) likes this